Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.00 of War Dragons is going to be released this week. This version will contain the Invoker class, Summer Season, and the reintroduction of the previous functionality of Spell and its variants.
- Added in functionality and spells for the Invoker Class
- Added in Summer Season Dragons
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the camera would pan over the edge of the world’s map**
- Fixed an issue with the newly bred egg animation
- Reintroduced previous functionality of Spell Flux and its variants (Incinerate and Dragonfire Missiles)
- Fixed an issue with Scatter where towers were not highlighted in red during PvP
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
- [Android] Fixed an issue where a whole message would get wiped out if a player typed one more than the maximum character limit
- [Android] Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on an infinite loading screen after relaunching the game.
- Fixed some performance issues within several UI elements
- Added descriptions to resists into Dragon spell descriptions
- Updated the UI of the Forge
- Fixed an issue with the VFX of Crippling Chill
We released our latest blog on Thursday about the changes that would be coming to Primarchs. After some consideration, we have decided that only the UI changes to the Primarch List and Battle UI will release with this update. The current plan is to push back the release of the matchup and stat changes until the Summerkai Atlas Season begins and we’ll use this time to reevaluate the proposed stat changes in coordination with players. If we cannot come to a solution that works for all involved, we will not move forward with the changes, outside of those to the UI. We will update everyone with more information as we get closer to the end of the season.