Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.01 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain some changes to gear crafting, runes, and a number of bug fixes.
- Fixed a number of broken runes. See below for more info!
- Changes to Gear Crafting are coming. See below for more info!
- Fixed an issue where Empyrean Mythics had a higher XP requirement at level 40 than levels 39 or 41.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to enable shareable replays.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where castle names were unreadable in foreign languages due to text overlap
- Fixed an issue where Southern Cross would not heal for as much as expected.
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails not scrolling correctly in the Breeding UI.
- Fixed an issue where viewing an undiscovered dragon in the Breeding Castle will show a check mark on the egg regardless of whether a player owns the dragon or not
- Fixed an issue where players would experience overlapping when selecting German in the Team Creation menu
- Added descriptions to resists into Dragon spell tutorial video descriptions
- Fixed various translation issues across the game
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Combat Stats info from the Primarch matchup window would overlap when switching between various languages.
- [Atlas] The ‘Attack’ option was moved to the right hand side in all radial menus including the Beast and Mine radial menus.
- The ‘Conquer’ option was moved to the right hand side in the Castle radial menu
- Options previously on the right hand side were moved to the left
RUNE FIXES, WAVE 1
Since we introduced runes, numerous ones did not make sense or were improperly functioning. During the Dragons Summit, many players expressed concerns that the number of runes had truly become a burden on players to know which to use and which to avoid. These changes will be coming in two different waves, with Wave 1 focused on Dragon Runes.
The below spell runes will be shifted from their current version to having a Dragon Class modifier:
- Explosive Shield → Warrior HP
- Lethal Barrier Damage → Warrior Attack
- Explosive Shield Double Blast → Warrior HP
- Lethal Barrier Double Blast → Warrior Attack
- Battle Cry Damage → Warrior Attack
- Havok Damage → Hunter Attack
- Rejuvenate Increases Attack → Warrior HP
CHANGES TO GEAR CRAFTING
A few key changes are coming to gear crafting alongside the 5.01 release!
- Common gear has been removed from the gear crafting drop table
- Any common gear that players already have will continue to exist
- Any crafting started before the 5.01 release may still yield common gear, but any crafting started after the 5.01 release will no longer yield common gear
- Elite gear pieces have been added as a drop option to all gear sets in the Forge.
- Crafting will now drop Elite Gear with a 5% drop rate.
- Upgrade costs will remain the same as Elite Gear from Atlas Seasons although the shard element combinations may differ.
- Gear strength will be the same as Elite Gear from Atlas Seasons.
New Drop Table
Drop Rates for all gear tiers have been adjusted to reflect the new changes.
|Gear Rarity||Old Drop Rate (%)||New Drop Rate (%)|
- The tier color of Elite gear has been changed from yellow to red for increased visibility
More info on Atlas season and gear updates coming next week!