Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.05 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain bug fixes and improvements to the Waypoint System in Atlas.
- Added in some new sound effects for the following game actions:
- Claim Forge Item
- Claim Egg Balloon Prize
- Upgrade Egg Balloon
- Equip Rune
- Claim Daily Checkin Prize
- Fixed an issue where the background music was not working properly in several different game screens.
- Fixed an issue where players would see a “Hello World” message within our iMessage stickers screen
- Fixed an issue in the tutorial where the arrow prompting a user to collect egg fragments would disappear if the camera panned to a different section of the screen.
- Fixed an issue with the equipped filter not properly showing the runes according to the description displayed to a player. For monuments, the filter will only show those runes equipped to monuments while the Rune Vault will show all equipped runes, both those on Dragons and Monuments.
- Fixed an issue where Ballista attacks were not poisoning the dragon when it was hit by both a Ballista basic attack and supershot
- Fixed an issue where the text field would not display when a player attempted to use Battle Chat during a 2v1 PvP battle.
- Fixed an issue where Mind-Controlled Towers, from Whispers of Madness, would not always attack other towers when using a form of cloak
- Fixed an issue where Whispers of Madness could be cast on distant islands
- Fixed an issue where Mind Control, from Whispers of Madness, would be removed from towers if the dragon gets hit by an Ice Flak Supershot
- Fixed an issue where Swarm Strike’s spell icon would flicker or the duration/cooldown timer would reset when using multiple of Orthoptar’s primary spells
- Fixed an issue where Whispers of Madness would do damage upon the projectile’s impact.
- Fixed an issue where Healing Mark would re-enable a spell taken from an Essence-based spell, such as Leech, as well as the primary spell. For example, this would affect a dragon which equipped a Chain Lightning spell consumable and has Healing Mark and an Essence Spell as a primary spell
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
- [Atlas] The delayed improvements around the waypoint system to reduce “Failed to add waypoint” errors that was set to release in 5.04 will be released here. Please be aware that primarch movement may appear slower on a player’s screen, but the primarch’s actual movement will remain unchanged.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the game would crash when a user would tap on castle, Sunenolis-0
- Fixed an issue where the text size displayed in the Rider Menu and Spell Boost Menus were smaller than previously.
- Fixed an issue where Tier names in Breeder Missions were not showing correctly in several different languages
- Fixed an issue where the Value Pack Pop-Up would be misaligned within the frame.
- Fixed an issue where the text would spill out of the Elite Pack infographic
- [Android] Fixed an issue where the referral tab was having overlapping issues when tapping on the invite button
- Fixed an issue where a player would have to re-open the Gear Crafting page, either via the Rider Menu or the Forge, to be able to unlock the 3rd gear crafting spot.
- Fixed an issue where the Resource Bars would not update the progress towards full automatically
- Made adjustments to left-handed mode. Players will now see the health bar on the left hand side of the screen and the flames/destruction counter on the right-hand side. Note: LG G8 users will be unable to see the % symbol in the destruction amount section.
- Fixed an issue where the order of defense consumables moved around.
- Fixed an issue where the “Attack and Train Hantu” Quest had a progress counter
- Fixed an issue where the elements of the Gear Forge were overlapping with one another
- Fixed an issue where Breeder Missions were not correctly populating when viewing from the Attack Screen
- Fixed an issue where the LG G8 ThinQ’s keyboard would not properly work with the game.
- Fixed an issue where text in the Boosts menu was not legibile.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP menu would overlap with the Dragon Consumable equip menu
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the text in the Atlas UI shrunk following Version 5.04’s release.
SHEEP FARM PRODUCTION UPDATE
The production amount of Sheep Farms will be increasing for tower level 86 - 90 next week, and these changes will apply to any towers from levels 86 - 90 that have already been built. Previously, production of Sheep Farms was capped beginning at level 85. Dragons continue to increase in their hunger for food as they level up, so the Sheep Farms will now produce more food to accommodate your hungry fliers.
This update stemmed from a collaboration with the Gameplay Faction as we continue to look into other aspects of the game’s economy.
Please note that Lumber Mill production will NOT be increasing at these levels, and will remain at their current production amount from 86+. Lumber production was intentionally capped at Lumber Mill levels 86+ since the lumber cost of defensive towers has also stopped growing at levels 86+.
See below for the increase in food production:
|Sheep Farm Level||Previous Production Amount||New Production Amount|
This change will take effect next Wednesday, September 18th when the weekly event launches.