Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.06 of War Dragons is going to be released in the next couple of weeks. This version will contain a number of bug fixes and Timer Missions.
- Introducing Timer Missions! More information about their release below. More information about the functionality of the missions can be found in our latest Year of the Player update.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard would flicker when going through the steps of creating a new team
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial video would get stuck if a user accidentally opened their notification panel while watching
- Fixed an issue where a player could not use the copy/paste function in the Team Statement or Description
- Fixed an issue where the attack button was not disabled when a user would view their teammate’s profile from chat.
- Fixed an issue where the info bar would not always appear or disappear when tapping on the Sheep Farm or Lumber Mills
- Fixed an issue where Deflecting Gale was not blocking attacks from Dragon Perches
- Fixed an issue where a basic attack would be dealt to a tower when Death Gaze was blocked by a Red Mage Tower
- Fixed an issue where Namaka’s Empowered Shot would not activate consistently
- Fixed an issue where the black background in various menus was not sized properly for the iPhone XR
- Fixed an issue where production boosts were described inconsistently across the game.
- Fixed an issue where the tower selection menu would remain open when engaging with other parts of the game.
Timer Missions will be releasing next week alongside the upcoming PvP event next week! Here are a few things to know about the Missions:
- Timer Missions can only be activated on a player’s account by claiming the first prize in the Timer Missions branch. This prize will be free. Other prizes will be available in the branch at a sigil cost.
- The Egg Token Mission Bonuses will apply to both Egg Token and Timer Mission once a player has enabled the feature.
- Timer Missions will be in Beta for the remainder of the Withermoon Season at which time we will evaluate the feature.