Version 5.07 & 5.08 Release Notes Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss and ask questions about the Version 5.07 Release Notes here!

Very nice to see the fix for token missions.

New pvp?!

Is Ashe Ash’s Olde Englishe ancestor?

3 Likes

Interesting. I suspect a limited-time branch, probably one that finishes on Halloween, but those aren’t usually so tied with the (limited) lore.

But a surprise event seems pretty unlikely…

2 Likes

I for one am excited for something fun and Halloween-y :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Would seem weird to have a limited time branch, at least in the form we know them, be tied with the tag line of Ashe needs your help. Makes me think of some kind of event, and with it tied to that graphic, it might have something to do with the portal?

2 Likes

YESSSS !!! :heart_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Finally this is getting fixed i’m tired of getting thrown out of the game when i missclick.

Also seems like a good update :+1:

Hmmmmm. The day after an event “starts” :thinking:

3 Likes

Well next event is a PvP. Start of PvP is Treasure Hunt…so…this secret teaser is linked to PvP attacks?

I wonder if it has anything to do with that blue portal that showed up not so long ago…

1 Like

I think the portal is always supposed to have been there in pvp island; I’ve had it before just inconsistent in appearance?

1 Like

Halloween castle reskin.

1 Like

I"m hoping for something spooky!

2 Likes

Wonder if the changed design for the portal of the PVP island has something to do with what’s coming on the 24th. :thinking:

Ash needs your help so please buy the new candy packs to help send her to space camp where she can fly around on Gig?

3 Likes

Ash needs everyone’s help to find enough chisels to remove runes?

1 Like

Note that the real cool stuff is coming on the 28th. There’ll be more info next week!

5 Likes

We look forward to our Halloween treat!

1 Like

Hmm, interesting. Quite the ominous tidbit of a hint there.

1 Like