Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.09 of War Dragons is going to be released soon. This version will contain Rune Removal, functionality for Tower Transformation, and a number of bug fixes
- Rune Removal releases! For more information about this feature, check out our latest blog.
- Tower Transformation functionality is added into the game. More information coming soon!
- Fixed an issue where the game would not open if a player had the app for Les Cinémas Pathe Gaumont installed on their phone
- [Android] Fixed an issue where emojis were not showing up on Android devices.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where players would get a sync error and warning message after claiming Atlas Chests.
- Fixed an issue where dragons would fly more slowly around corners following Version 5.07’s release.
- Fixed an issue where the last few boats on the Atlas map were unable to be destroyed by sorcerer dragons
- Fixed an issue where the attack ranges of some towers had increased following Version 5.07’s release
- Fixed an issue where players would see different defense powers across multiple screens in the game, such as the Battle View and Profile page
- Fixed an issue where the Wind Guardian Battu contained a boss tower that would not attack, could not be destroyed, and does not contribute to the destruction percentage
- Fixed some localization issues in certain pop-ups
- Fixed an issue where the text for “Finish Now” and “Upgrade” buttons would overlap when the game was set to either Korean or Japanese
- Fixed an issue where using Sho’groth’s Write spell would resets the ammo visual bar while recharging.