Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.10 of War Dragons is primarily a bug fix update. This release introduces the functionality for the Winter Season dragons and fixes some issues that came out of previous releases.
- Fixed an issue where PvP battles were out of sync with one another, which caused issues with followers and defense.
- Fixed an issue where the dragon will continue to fly through the whole base instead of swapping after crossing the last remaining tower if the home base island has been destroyed in previous round.
- Fixed an issue on the Dungeon Tactical map view where tapping on towers would not appropriately show its tower name and level.
- Fixed an issue when using warrior dragons where the floating damage text would become unanchored from the building’s health bar.
- Fixed bugs around the “Equipped” filter for runes not functioning properly.
- Fixed incomplete pop-up text when trying to place a Storm Tower and Earth Flak Tower on the same island.
- Fixed a problem with no audio feedback when trying to Remove a dragon from your roster.
Language and Localization
- Fixed an issue where some notification markers in the HUD failed to localize to Korean and Japanese.
- Fixed text overlap in different UIs for Arabic, French, Italian, and Russian language settings.
Performance and Crashes
- [Android] Updated systems around time zone database for better performance and consistency.
- Fixed an issue where devices running iOS 13 were not receiving push notifications