Version 5.12 Release Notes Official Discussion Thread

Please ask questions and discuss regarding the Version 5.12 Release Notes here!

2 Likes

Since this is only for IOS users will it create problems between IOS and Android players not being able to join/defend attacks because we’re on different versions of the game?

2 Likes

So it’s supposed to help people on both the low end and the high end of devices. Why, then, is it being released to only a small percentage of users? Is it just that most users are not on devices that wouldn’t be helped by it?

We’re slowly rolling out this one just to make sure that there are no significant issues once players have upgraded before releasing to everyone.

Those in the middle should also be helped.

1 Like

Sounds like I won’t be able to use my old iPad for my alt after this? :worried:

It also seems like the alt I have on my iPhone SE will be out of commission :cry: (that device only goes up to 10.3.3 :confused:)

There has never, ever, been any issues with different versions on iOS and Android, much less different versions on strictly iOS…just saying.

I truly hope (for those that continue to play) that this has been vetted properly.

3 Likes

Several of my teammates are not able to log in after installing the new IOS update claiming that once in, the game freezes.

5 Likes

I have a teammate with the same problem.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue. The game freezes when the $49.99/$99.99 packs ad appears.

5 Likes

I’d say there’s a significant issue. The game won’t open after updating

4 Likes

Woah. She’s not an engineer. She’s not in charge of the updates, only letting us know that they’re available and running as a go-between with the community and PG.

3 Likes

Same here :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2:
Game freezes.
Tried to uninstall. Reinstall. Log off Game Center. Log back on. Yet no luck :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When I say “can YOU” I am talking about PG. And Arelyna is here representing PG, right ? Of course I know Arelyna isn’t an engineer, but she can relay the info to whom it may concern and do the necessary adjustments.

5 Likes

I can attest this is true, loads, freezes, quits

2 Likes

Will still work on my iPhone 5s, updated to 12.4.4

However, I am not updating just yet. After seeing all the posts here.

Mine freezes as soon as it loads as well…

2 Likes