Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.15 of War Dragons is going to be released soon. This version will contain support for a new way to sort and filter your Dragons roster, a new function for using Speed-Boosts, and bug fixes.
- Introducing the new Dragon Roster Sort/Filter!
- More details to come in the blog next week.
- Added environment variants in The Dungeon map
- [Atlas] Removed conquest penalties. Change will reduce infrastructure destruction from 10% to 0% on conquest and remove resource loss as well.
- Fixed an issue where the Breed button is displayed with “Ormar” dragon even when it is showing “Available now” banner in breeding castle
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Strike would sometimes not damage towers under Freeze/Earthquake
- Fixed an issue where the buttons in the “More settings” menu remains greyed out even after tapping them
- Fixed an issue where an Allied Player is taken to a teammate’s base preview during battle and is unable to return back to battle
- Fix an issue that caused the warning “Trying to show waiting view when it is already present…” when a player expedites Primarch movement and Set Home simultaneously
- Fixed an issue where the screen sometimes turns back when tapping the ‘Go’ button on Breeder Mission Quest immediately after relaunching app
- Fixed an issue where a missing text field appears when hiring a rider and tapping on the confirm button quickly
- Fixed an issue where Instant Breeding inflates breeding attempt
- [Android] Fixed an issue that allowed players to use Inner Fire unlimited times
- Fixed an issue where Research is not applied on Healing Mark Spell when checked in battle
- Fixed an issue where Fire Flak towers don’t always fire destruction fireballs when they’re destroyed during battle
- Changed “Apply Multiple” to “Auto Select” for speed ups
- Change allows for auto-selecting enough speed-up boosts regardless of denomination
- Fixed an issue where the size of icons in the Resource tab of the Store HUD keeps on changing when scrolled through on iPads/Tablets
- Fixed an issue where players no longer have the option for “Go to Crossbreed” if they already have the dragon
- Fixed an issue where the Equipped filter is not working correctly for “Select Rune to Equip” when viewed on selected Monument
- Updated the Invoker Dragon reload bars to match the dragon color themes
- Fixed an issue where the game can sometimes crash on the iPhone 11
- Fixed an issue where the loading spinner gets stuck when joining a team while logged in to facebook at the same time