- Added support for Dragon Quests, keep an eye out for the blog post!
Edit: Please disregard, this is not included in this update. We’ll have more details closer to the end of the month.
We gave Atlas a face-lift by shuffling around team castles into new and varied regions.
- iOS users get a brand-spanking-new app icon.
- The player is now prompted to complete the first Research on receiving duplicate eggs after building the Research Hall.
- Animations now work as expected when a player applies multiple Production Boosts in Storage Hut. They used to get stuck!
- We’ve squashed a bug that forced players to quit the game when receiving erroneous “Update” notifications.
- War Dragons no longer crashes randomly if a player lacks device memory without showing “Memory Insufficient” popup. The game was just crashing before, and some players didn’t know why!
- ‘Hit Builder Limit’ popup correctly displays the number of rubies in red color in case of insufficient rubies with and without Elite account.
Atlas Shuffle related: Beast and Mine payouts are being preserved for each castle, even after they’ve moved.
- Fixed a bug in which Glossia used Self Destruct on any perched dragon, the defender used to crash. Not anymore!
- Text for spells that can be toggled on/off is no longer displayed in subsequent rounds after a user has cast it multiple times in the first round.
- Rashka’s passive spell is now working as expected. Now you can be passive-aggressive.
- Naja’s Invoke: Smite is now working as expected, as well as all of Naja’s other spells.
- The Chat HUD now opens as expected when a player taps the chat bar.
- We’ve made it easier for players to head to their Incubator from the Breeding Castle.
- Instant Breeding cost no longer overlaps for non-English-speaking players.
- Attacking ‘Field of View’ for the buildings is now displayed correctly even after the player switches tabs in the Buildings context menu.
- Spell icons no longer overlap with ammo bar or Flames when ‘Invert Battle Controls’ is turned on or off.
- Defense consumable icon no longer flickers when players apply defense consumables. A drag and drop behavior is now observed.
- Android users no longer will see a delay when seeing opponents’ base layouts during Matchmaking
Please discuss your thoughts on the 5.23 update in our discussion thread.