Video! IT'S Tuesday, Join a platinum team at Gold 4 level now! Be a part of something Great!

Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – GOLD 4Redemption2Alllevel 10 on up

————————————————————————————————————————
Language:English
Time Zone: PST
Played time: all
Age Range: all
Elite Account?:preferred not required
Dragon Roster Includes:refer to video
Highest Lineage Dragon:gold

About:we are a farm team recruiting and training for our platinum team.

It is TIME again! Hurry before team GAUNTLET starts

Please join before Gauntlet starts.

It is that time again! Join now, we are having so much fun, finished 2nd in gauntlet!

This week you should consider seriously about joining our team. Why?

1. We laugh a lot!

2. We train our players for the future. We have a Platinum parent team we promote into.

3. We are fighters! We are challenged by the best and we step up to defeat them with a 90% win in wars and we war a lot.

4. We have a great leadership, willing to give of themselves for your enjoyment.

5. We have a great core of players, tough and gritty.

6. You will feel like you are important to the team! Because you are!

I stepped down from the platinum team to develop players, I am looking for players that want to grow and I AM LOOKING FOR PLAYERS THAT WANT TO TEACH as well.

Those 6 reasons are better than any other team looking to recruit. We believe we are better for you if you like these 6 reasons.

ON TUESDAY, MAKE THE JUMP! CONTACT REDEMPTION2ALL! EMAIL ME CHARGERRT1969 AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITE,

JOIN our team today.

I Will make sure you have fun.

IT’S TUESDAY AGAIN!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

WE FINISHED 2ND LAST WEEK. WE KICK DRAGON TAILS!

Hooray it’s Tuesday again!

It is time to make your move Dragon lords, join a fun bunch golf Dragon riders. We laugh as much as we kill, and that s a lot!

We will be moving up through gold, currently at gold 4 but this was on purpose until we gathered enough members to progress.

Our team spirit and team work is platinum level at least.

I guarantee you will learn and laugh while enjoying a great game.

What are you waiting for?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.