Videos/Streaming

Curious to see what this segment of the community thinks about them. In other games that I have seen, people stream or create content and often the pinnacle is the do it at the highest/most competitive level. From what I have seen personally, the majority of videos seem to be made under the least stressful and easiest conditions. They seem to be undefended for the most part. Is there anyone making content showing when there is something at stake? or when the conditions are the hardest…not the easiest?

5 Likes

Airforce does. There’s one with your team in it too. The guy is amazing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe, I didnt see any of when we warred them but I didnt look that closely.

Even Airforce makes mistakes… people don’t share all their bloopers or failed runs. They share the lucky run that succeeded

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/c/xXxAirForcexXx

Here is the link to his YouTube … there is one about PrincessDread.

1 Like

You mean 1 defender? When airforce attacked princessdread?

1 Like

True, everyone makes mistakes. But people don’t wanna see bloopers, they can do that on their own.

3 Likes

I stream to mobcrush. I haven’t yet during a war but I will be. The next war my team has. I’ll stream under any conditions. I’m not afraid to show the world my dragons suck… lol

4 Likes

Videos that will mater tbh is with 2 dragons defended because thats what 5 flames is about ! Not with ducking 3 dragons on whatsoever base :man_shrugging:t2:
Killing a base with 3 dragons is redo !

2 Likes

I remember when AirForce attempted to get a good hit on me​:sob::sob::sob:

More then 10 hits to only get 70%

I would love for him to post his attempt ratio on his videos…

Dont get me wrong, i like some of his videos but videos are miss leading like he did it in 1 attack

1 Like

I’ve seen a few of Red’s where she flew defended bases, not sure if it was on Twitch or YouTube. AirForce does the have the Dread vid on YouTube. I would really like to see more of what you are talking about though. I see a lot of hunter instructional videos that show like an expert Rizar against a gold level xp base. That doesn’t teach anything when you can take out the entire island in 5 taps.

As a lower level myself (100’s) and trying to learn hunters and the blink specifically, seeing how it’s done under pressure would be incredibly helpful. Thanks for bringing up the topic. And since I’m here, how do you blink when tapping on the mage to take it out blocks your ability to even see it fire in the first place?? My fingers aren’t THAT fat… are they?? :thinking:

3 Likes

I am too lazy to edit any of my videos haha. I usually twitch and YouTube my whole Session, fuckups and all :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Which is why they are probably some of the best instructional videos you can find.

1 Like

Bah! Very kind of you to say, but I’m nowhere near the flier I use to be

2 Likes

I could be wrong but I am almost sure that video wasn’t during our war. And that tactic wouldn’t work in a war. But that’s not really the point.

1 video out of thousands is not really an ideal ratio. I was more curious if there was a channel or outlet I was missing where people did share things under more duress. I’m basically hearing no, if the response is “well that one video”. Thanks, I just know other games, although complete different design, highlighted the highest competition. Wasn’t sure if there was something like that.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s true, but you show the base, the level, your level, you layout the plan and then you fly it. That way the person watching can see the planning involved and get an idea of how they need to layout their runs. Then seeing the mistakes helps the watcher realize we all make mistakes and to keep practicing. While as you said, maybe they weren’t the most technically proficient, they are certainly the most informational and helpful in teaching others how to fly. :smile:

2 Likes

Ah, that makes more sense. Informational versus competitive.

I’ll be looking forward to your upcoming channel. :wink:

You’ll be posting some vids soon? I remember Mop said he was going to do so but I thought it was cause he was just trolling. :slight_smile:

Unlikely, Im probably not qualified and also too lazy. Was mostly wondering if what I was asking about existed. Not my intent to fill a possibly gap.

Also, I take great offense that you think @GrundleLicker is a troll and was not sincere in his intent to improve the community…

2 Likes