Wall before Long Island

Anybody explain why some bases have a wall and some don’t?

1 Like

All bases have it. You can destroy that wall before you turn facing that Long Island.

3 Likes

I encountered a funny glitch the other day, when all walls, ships, bridges and even the left one of the twin statues disappeared. (restarting the game brought them back)

The wall you are referencing I believe is for atlas battles only. Everyone has it, but if the base you are attacking isn’t extended out past it, you won’t see it. And if you do main game attacks, you won’t see it.

It took me a while to realize that all invader bases have that wall

I love that wall. :heart:

1 Like

Just wish the second perch was on the back side of the mighty wall :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. When I move to middle long I’m going to miss my wall… :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks for your comments. I asked because a team mate has a base that extends past the wall but it never shows up when he is attacked in Atlas. Just wondered if anyone else had witnessed similar?

They can kill it before the turn, similar to killing the “tower of learning” I think it’s called in the regular game.

1 Like

I did a mistake some time ago thinking that the wall was based in type of dragon, because I saw it with Hunters but not with Warriors.
Then I figured out that you can destroy it before turning, and I always did with the warrior because of always flamethrower, hence the silly mistake. (and thanks to the forumers pointing that the wall is always there)
Anyway, I found it interesting in Atlas attacks where there is nothing in islands 6,7 and 8,not even Perch. You cant break the wall before turning, having to shoot and loosing some precious time if someone is spamming mages or something. I know in Atlas is more important to put something in island 8 to make you spend time.
But whatever

1 Like

He means that if a base is only built out up to island five, your dragon starts the run mid-turn on island 6 and can’t shoot the wall from the turn. This means you can’t preload aoe spells for example, since they will hit the wall.

2 Likes

Oops, I misread that :see_no_evil:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.