Want a Masters level knowledge of the game? Join SchizoDrags and we'll teach you!

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Any but must be open to coaching/training
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Any for now but must be willing to use Red’s breeding guide
Highest Lineage Dragon:

We’re a 5-week old team formed by several players from Sapphire 3. We have expertise in base building, war strategy, efficient breeding, smart flying, and maximizing event points.

We have a super active team and made it to gold Gold 1 in 3 weeks. We have a full roster and an activity level that is regularly 100/100. However, we have some players who play solo and who aren’t interesting in learning so they don’t mesh with our mission which is to train kick ass War Dragon players who will grow with us into the upper leagues.

In the thousand of bases I’ve looked at in the last month of recruiting I’ve found it rare to find a player who really knows how to build a base and that translates to understanding how to play this game at a high level. So if you want to become one of the rare players that can master the game then come join SchizoDrags!

One final note: when you look at our team, the average player size is fairly small which usually means you lose wars, but for us a loss is rare. This is because we have a war process that everyone must follow to ensure 5 flames per run on the first attempt.

We sound like all work and no play but what could be more fun than learning the game we love, playing smart and beating your opponents while being part of a chatty, helpful, fun team!

You can contact me here or in game at xxElphaba. And I can’t close without the public service announcement… it’s assumed that you will be active, fight in all wars, and participate in all events.

Hope you’ll join us! We love thinkers, students of the game, and would be students!

4 Likes

I like your description. All teams should write it like this while posting in forums :hugs:

3 Likes

Bold statement… what makes you masters?

3 Likes

This is great! More power to you and good luck!

1 Like

aren’t we all!??

1 Like

No… most people are idiots from my experience.

5 Likes

We still have a couple more spots to fill! Come check us out.

I really wish you all the best and hope you find the recruits you require but i feel i need to shed a bit of reality on your post.

You are a level 103, in gold league, that has never made if past sapphire 3 (allegedly) claiming to be a master of the game? Hmmm…

Nevertheless…good luck!

One of the few rare players that can master the game? This game can be master in 30 mins if you bother to look up a few guides lol.

1 Like

Um no. (10 char)

Most aspects of this game are documented knowledge; base building, event strategy, efficient breeding. However the vast majority of players are casual players so have no clue these things exist.

By reading Sean’s base building guide can one master base building? Yes they can, as long as they understand the concepts and not just copy what he is doing. Same with Red’s breeding guide. If one can read and follow the steps the decision making doesn’t come until much later in the game. Even flying can be learned somewhat watching the many videos, but then it takes application and practice.

Our target recruits are relatively new players who want to MASTER the fundamentals. Mastery of the fundamentals makes the game more fun and better helps our team become formidable opponents.

Do I know everything there is to know about this game? Absolutely not. But I and several member of our team know more than 99% of the players in this game. Remember, Diamond and Sapphire leagues are a tiny fraction of the overall game population.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.