Want to help me discourage a farmer?

This farmer attacked 4 times in less than an hour. Waited 2 hours and attacked 2 more times. I messaged to please remove my base as a bookmark. I and a teammate attacked him a few times. His response two days later :joy::joy:. He’s is back again today. He’s had lumber and food the times I attacked him has week.

Team: JAPANeeeeZE
Farmer: GESU19190721

Looks like he has 305K lumber and 463K food. Anyone feeding hunger dragons? Please send him my regards.

This is going to end well :eyes::popcorn:

14 Likes

Just make his base into your xp base or something…
I had one previously. Now we’re friends, attacking each order by request :grin:

Hit him back. If you can run through his base whenever he attacks he will probably get bored and find another base to farm

Congrats on getting a farmer! :clap::clap::+1:t3:

I haven’t had a good farmer in months. Four times in one hour! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: So jealous :drooling_face:

Send him my name please. Sharing is caring :hugs:

Team: JAPANeeeeZE
Farmer: GESU19190721

Told him he was buying lunch today for my dragons.

Yeah… JAPANeeeeZe…

Nope - I’m out. Best of luck :beers:

4 Likes

Maybe you and your team could start farming their team. That would be fun to watch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They are diamond, we are platinum. They wont’t be happening soon. LOL!

Yeah I would not risk a confrontation with them, just message them and ask them to stop, or change your a bit of your name. I think that gets you off of bookmark lists. Correct me if I am wrong.

Confirmed. Just not off their mails.

1 Like

It is something I would try if messaging the team did not work. Maybe they wouldn’t check their mails.

Are you crazy? I don’t mess with Diamond teams. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The best way to encourage a persistent farmer is to egg them on. If you want them to stop, ignore them and they’ll get bored. Seriously, not many players have the stamina to be good farmers without encouragement. Let it go and he will too. :rose:

2 Likes

Hence why I said it would be fun to watch :wink:

1 Like

you want to take on Japanezzzzzze? LMAO, good luck! I really hope you don’t have atlas or don’t do atlas if you are to take him on :joy:

2 Likes

Why would I want to take on the entire team when only one critter, I mean player, is acting up? See my earlier response, they are diamond we are platinum.

Don’t be a Debbie Downer, Ron. Hit em all! CHARRRRGE

5 Likes

Some teams are a pack - mess with one, mess with all sort of deal… not sure about JAPANeeeeZe - never personally dealt with them.