Want to know what gift Discobot gives u

Hi there, hope y’all fine and safe!
I will put some information about me in this topic or whatever is this, this is my first “message” lol.
Ok here some information, why? Because maybe I reply in other topics, but idk why u need info lol, but I want to put idk why lol. :slight_smile:-
-I live in Spain.
That’s it, lol :).

Ok, I write this because I want to know something, I finished Discobot tutorial, and I want to know what gift is, please if someone earned that gift, tell me, I want to know :slightly_smiling_face:But I will earn this gift when I Restart game lol.

Good day.

lol why don’t you lol just restart lol the lol game and lol find out lol by yourlolself
Did lol I mention lol that too lol many lols are just a lol pain to lol read

lol

you laugh a lot for a grumpy merchant avatar u have there :roll_eyes:

p.s : :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t think I will ever lol from now on. My brain is scrambled from this.

2 Likes

I hope you are a nice person since you laugh a lot,

1 Like

Ok lol, I restarted the game lol, and didn’t get nothing lol, thanks u lol for help lol you are too “funny” lol.

Pls can u help me please? Thats not funny I just want to know 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

lol :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If U dont want to help me, just leave.
You are here just to disturb, pls leave, if u eon’t help,
You are very “funny” bruh

Don’t kill someons joy

There ain’t a lot of that in this world… I will leave it at that

Also I know this is off topic. Anyone know when fight pits start?

Idk but pls dont ask here and hel

Holy crap why so many responses on every question? On every topic you respond with one line responses five or six times. Take a deep breath. Gather your thoughts. Be succinct.

2 Likes

She’s trying to “earn” her badges… :roll_eyes::joy:

I believe it’s just a forum badge.

3 Likes

You get a certificate, too!

1 Like