War declaration lock

I know this has been asked before, but is it possible to have a time lock for when you can declare a war?

Doesn’t have to be long, say 1 or 2 hours.

Personally think being able to declare 1 min or less before war start time is lame.

3 Likes

Prepare for last minute wars every night :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

They fixed the pre-war hits… that’s about as good as you need it to be, surprise is a good element

3 Likes

All I can say is it sucks, but that is just the way it is.

There are many ways wars may be considered unfair, but I have resigned myself to just understanding the rules and accepting them. Our team typically signs on about 10-15 min before war could start and wait for last minute declarations. If no war, then we go do our own thing.

1 Like

Been on both sides of it, and I don’t mind it at all.

Expect the unexpected!

1 Like

Well it is called WAR dragons… The element of surprise is important in any type of war, in games and RL. Perhaps you should try candy crush and play at your own liesure so you are not inconvenienced by having to war unexpectedly :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Candy Crush gets a lot of plugs on this forum :rofl:

6 Likes

Haliaetus
Do you work for candy crush?
I have nothing against war (and funny enough I have noticed the name of the game) but not every one can be online for start of war every night and there is the time zones etc.

Just a thought. No need to get overly aggressive by it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sometimes I read the forums just to see how long it takes for someone to say go play candy crush :joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s like the new Godwin’s law xD

2 Likes

:joy: used to play that a lot. Might re loaded it

@Redlinerz that’s why they run for 24 hrs to give everyone a chance to do their runs.

1 Like

Lol CC should pay them then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Other way round.

I think we all know the runs for 24 hours is more or less a joke.

If you catch a team that is heavily in a bad time zone, you can 250 in a very short time.

My team’s personal best on this is under 8 minutes.

Humm… Candy Crush battle arena? Confection War? Candy Dragon Fights?

There has to be a way to marry these two concepts.

1 Like

I wait to see how long it takes some Captain Obvious to say “the game is called WAR Dragons” myself.

1 Like

@skippysaurus

Yes I know. I have been playing for a long time. I am saying you can’t do anything if you’re declared upon with 1 min to go.

@SavageAFforPG

Thank you! That was the simple point I was trying to make.

Every -already-at-work- mornings for us. Pretty shitty for that matter as this is an international game and that not many of people here will be logging on for a game at work. XD

-unless u can withstand being fired… or let alone the stare from ur direct boss. Lololol