War defence points pre war after declaration?

clarification please… I couldn’t find any answer with a (quick) search…
War was just declared on us with 3-4 hrs before start. Many of the opposing team have been testing our bases. We join and watch not actively defend.
I was of the understanding that we should get defence points? But 0… was this previously the case that we should get D points? Has it changed? Or am I just wrong with that presumption?
Thx

The war hasn’t started yet, so why would you get defense points for the war? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

and this :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

P.S. sorry I hit you in Aligane last night :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

It had already been declared but no it had not started. I thought there previously were defence points given. All good I must have had wrong info :man_shrugging:t3:

Defense points will start counting when the war starts :+1:t3: Good luck!

2 Likes

War can be declared in advance of them actually starting (up to nearly 24 hours before they actually start). You should have a countdown timer to when the war starts, and then another count down timer for when the war ends. Unless this war was declared yesterday, it hasn’t started yet. It should be another 3.5 hours or so for this war to start if it was declared recently.

:rofl::rofl: It’s fine. If I didn’t want to get hit I wouldn’t have put a primarch there :upside_down_face:

Yeh I know all that… was more asking if pre war hits after declaration previously counted defence points? Was it changed?

Defense points only count once war has started :hugs:

(PG fixed the pre-war start exploits that used to happen.)

But even the pre war start “tactic” took advantage of the fact that defense points don’t count before actual war start, which is what made it a little exploitatious (not a word).

So let’s leave at that nulla

It’s a good word :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit can be closed now too thx

1 Like
closed #14

Closing at request of OP.