War Dragon Keep Crashing using Android Asus Red Magic 5G

War Dragon Keep Crashing using Android Asus Red Magic 5G. It keep crashing during loading. It keep crashing during loading. I can’t even successfully get into the game…It load sometimes 50%, sometimes 99% then exit the screen😔. Its a whole new phone. With max 256GB storage and I still have 215GB available. My phone specs below. Its going to be the first time that I will be playing WD using my new phone though I have been playing WD with h my old phone. I made sure I log out with old phone before I will log in to new phone but can’t even get into the main game itself only up to loading then crash. I have done the basic troubleshooting just like what i saw in youtube. Clear cache and data, Uninstall and reinstalled several times, made sure its the latest version. I included the screen recording saved in my google drive for you guys can see. I sent email to developer through Google play store and submitted a report through War Dragon customer service. But they said to wait…I dont think they know how to fix it. I wonder why the download and players of this game is fewer compare to others because of these issues… I put here the link below connected to my google drive about my screen recording on how it’s doing, things I have been doing to try fixing it and some screenshots.

ABOUT PHONE
Device Name: Asus Red Magic 5G (Gaming Phone)
Model & Hardware: NX659J
Red Magic OS V4.0
CPU: Snapdragon 865+X55M
RAM: 12G
Phone Storage: 256 GB
Kernel Version 4.19.113-perf+
Android version: 11

My old phone is also an adnroid phone it’s a Huawei Nova 5T
EMUI version: 10.0
Android version: 10
RAM: 8.0GB
Processor: Huawei Kirin 980

old phone perfectly works fine

WAR DRAGON version: 6.50+gn (it’s the latest as it’s showing in Google play, no update button so it should be updated)

Here is the screen recording of the issue for referrence War Dragon crashing issue - Google Drive

Proof that other app games load and works without any issues Proof,other app games works_20220120-1_1080p.mp4 - Google Drive

1 Like

Where abouts is it crashing, on load, in atlas or on attacks or is it more random?

Has it worked on this device previously?

Some other tips - check device storage and make sure you have 10% free.

If its crashing in attack is it with the new mythic Reyze? Lots of reports of him crashing the game.

If its more random you could try all settings to minimum and boost them up slowly to see at what level it crashes.

It could also be some background systems that are using shared resources could try killing anything that you don’t need to run.

1 Like

i think it because game doesn’t have or haven’t download enough app data (by seeing loading screen wallpaper) try clearing data and reinstall game, if that doesn’t help ,amen . game is poorly optimised in android

1 Like

It keep crashing during loading. I can’t even successfully get in to the game…It load sometimes 50%, sometimes 99% then exit the screen😔. Its a whole new phone. With max 256GB storage and I still have 215GB. Its going to be the first time that I will be playing WD using my new phone though I have been playing WD with h my old phone. I made sure I log out with old phone before I will log in to new phone but can’t even get into the main game itself only up to loading then crash

ABOUT PHONE
Device Name: Asus Red Magic 5G (Gaming Phone)
Model & Hardware: NX659J
Red Magic OS V4.0
CPU: Snapdragon 865+X55M
RAM: 12G
Phone Storage: 256 GB
Kernel Version 4.19.113-perf+
Android version: 11

My old phone is also an adnroid phone it’s a Huawei Nova 5T
EMUI version: 10.0
Android version: 10
RAM: 8.0GB
Processor: Huawei Kirin 980

old phone perfectly works fine

I can’t find many issues with this phone on tech forums these might be a long shot -

1. If the phone has a case that you added to it, remove it, apparently some third party cases block the antenna signal and prevent connectivity.

2. If you were trying mobile carrier switch to wifi ( or vice versa )

You have all the latest versions of software so that all looks fine. The phones specs are much better than what is needed

1 Like

Phone doesn’t have a a case just the phone itself. I like the back cover that’s why I didn’t bother buying a case for it…I play my other games on it like “Mobile Legend” without problems and I also downloaded other games like " Summoning Dragon" and more and no issues so whats with it?

Here is the link of everything about what I’ve done trying to fix it and picture of the phone and reference War Dragon crashing issue - Google Drive

1 Like

Back of my phone doesn’t have casing just the phone itself after purchasing coz I like it. And here in Japan I did. Purchase simcard for any network I’m always using wifi only and eversince I stayed here for 4yrs playing all games there is no issue(s) like I am having now crashing issue, not uploading with this War Dragon…that’s why I’m so confident that the problem is not the phones or its because it’s Android etc. I am able to play other online games I tried to download for testing and also my long time game Mobile Legend works perfectly fine

Back of phone Back of phone, No casing_20220120_001036.mp4 - Google Drive

Speed test Speed test recording_2022-01-19-22-09-08.mp4 - Google Drive

1 Like

have u tried uninstalling ? and installing directly from playstore?
i know your phone is specially designed for gaming ,there is no way its signal issue ,i mean people use this phone in tournaments. note: your loading screen from drive video it does not have fully downloaded data can u show app data so i can confirm this

1 Like

Yikes- I wonder if WD is too old for the phone?

One of my android emulators bluestacks stopped working for this game and also gets to 99%

It was working last fort.

1 Like

Yes you are correct as shown in my other screen recording video that its only up to loading part…there were times it loads up to 99% before it crash…

This app data is showing me 330kb only while my other phone with this game is already at 3.51GB internal storage… So regarding wanting to get it loaded as much as I want it doesnt do that completely because it crash…what can it load more if it crash…

Yes you are correct as shown in my other screen recording video that its only up to loading part…
This app data is showing me 330kb only while my other phone with this game is already at 3.51GB internal storage… So regarding wanting to get it loaded as much as I want it doesnt do that completely because it crash…what can it load more if it crash…

what about permissions(storage permission mostly) have u allowed it all

1 Like

When the game is first time to upload it will ask for allowing permission and it will say if wont allow it will not play so ofcourse just like any other games we click allow and everytime i clear cache and storage for troubleshooting, uninstalled and reinstalled like a couple of times it will ask again allow permission and i always click “Allow”

I appreciate you guys responses and taking your time also. I could have just bought cheaper phone and not the gaming phone. I like the phone long time ago also thats why

game should have downloaded the data by then.
here is the last resort ill do before giving up,
by copying data from storage from previous phone
(50/50 chance u can copy the data) to new phone, u may need to grab a usb cable or file sharing app

2 Likes

I just did using Share it app. data has increase to 420KM from 330 but same thing its crashing. I believe this War Dragon is not a competitive game in the market, i can even tell from the graphics etc… Loading the game after downloading issue is the worst of all. Since I have submitted report to War dragon ill just wait a bit

1 more option try downloading apk from google
open game
if still crash clear data or cache open again
the data uses, user data that stores in internal storage (not internal storage we can see in file manager or settings) which can not be accessed by user (root user have the access but dont try that )
if it did have obb file u could be flying long ago :sweat_smile:
sry for not able to help you.

1 Like

:flushed: I’ve never met a japanese who doesn’t use an iphone… Haaai. :wave:t2:

You did say you clicked “allow,” but can you confirm it again, just in case, from your app manage screen?

Should look something like this.

1 Like

I’m a Filipino working in Japan :joy::sweat_smile:
This is my old phone permission…I sent a separate screenshot for my new phone

Don’t mind about the storage since it doesn’t load successfully that’s why storage used is only 449 MB unlike with my old phone I’ve been using in playing and it’s 3.52GB already…