War Dragons 2019 Player Happiness Initiatives

Yeah but if u have them together it will be every 4 weeks so there won’t be so much dragons to train every time so more food out there…

1 Like

Lol thats harsh… well it’s the less important thing of all the things i can handle the stupid water dragon

0 Likes

And that is halting player’s progress, especially one with continuous breeding (breed - train - breed)

3 Likes

I feed my good dragons when they are ready to train :woman_shrugging: I only starve dragons that aren’t worthy of feeding (once they’ve reached breeding age, of course). I do try to remember to feed them during feeding events, but most of the time I just end up feeding perch dragons.

The whole idea of starving dragons simply to have better points during feeding events is the number one reason why I think the feeding event should be deleted and never run again. @TheRedDelilah has an excellent suggestion for an xp based event that would be much better and it wouldn’t ingrain bad habbits into players, plus it wouldn’t cause the entire food economy to crash for 10 days (or longer).

8 Likes

That suggestion (xp event) is much better than barely fixing player’s bad habit and food economy.
It also save more rubies / speedups (due to heal potion problem).
-edit-
reply to @SassyLadyA
sorry Liz…

0 Likes

Now, imagine fortification and then feeding. When you do fort, the way to get lumber is to attack others. And you get food along with lumber. Then feeding, more attack getting food… And lumber with it. And then breeding. More food needed.
That pace (fort, feed, breed) is basically a month of rss nightmare

0 Likes

Next event? PvP or Breeding

be able to reorder group chats, obviously probably not going to happen due to priority but why not :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would love that feature back! As well as bring KOTH back literally the best PVP event.

3 Likes

Resetting the rider skill trees would be something that would be extremely useful. I would even be willing to spend rubies on this. Primarily it would allow us to fix mistakes we’ve made, but it would also allow us to retool a rider once we have evolved to a new tier of dragons. Example: The dragon I have it on has dark flak resist, but the new one I want to put it on has fire flak resist. I’ve seen it brought up once or twice before so I know I’m not the only one, but this thread is getting a bit lengthy, and it’s hard for me to see if it was suggested here already.

12 Likes

Introducing the Dragon Games as an event again.

0 Likes

Who/what is TL3?

0 Likes

It was a thing on the forums for a brief time that is non-PG employees could earn. It gave those who earned it access to a secret section. Basically it was this:

But some people got bent out of shape that their forum post titles got changed (most notoriously the thread about hiring war mercenaries. It used to be called something else but I don’t recall what). So PGJared had to make Trust level 3 basically utterly impossible to obtain without being granted it (if you were an employee).

2 Likes

It would be cool to add an armor destroy button so that you can remove the armor from a rider without having to pay rubies to remove them.

P.s. this was someone else’s idea on another forum, but it’s a good idea.

1 Like

I didn’t see the xp suggestion so idk about that… but having feeding every 3 month is what causing the problem is way too long… if we do it every 4 weeks people won’t have 20 dragons with 20 levels to feed so all will be good…
I don’t think it should be deleted it’s a free points event only problems with it it’s not on schedule and not happening too frequently but well I’m open to new event suggestions just didn’t see the xp suggestion :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there is one…

0 Likes

It gave people a degree of power that wasn’t really desired. I liked the secret clubhouse, but the “junior mod” powers it gave were a bit too much.

3 Likes

I think you can’t salvage armor without removing them…

2 Likes

Well, you can’t salvage, but can simply destroy it without shards being returned, by equipping new gear above old. Harsh method but if you simply don’t want to use rubies at all, that works.

0 Likes

Only if the new gear is of the same element though, if you want to switch elements you will have to pay rubies for removal.

0 Likes

Ah, okay. Got it

0 Likes