War Dragons - Fan Artwork

all amazing

1 Like

Oh how excellent, I see construction has begun already!
My favorite dragon is probably Mordred.

4 Likes

call me crazy… but I guess Nockmar would become a great tattoo :flushed:

2 Likes

He would. But where is the question?

The more I look at the art again now I get Morrowseer and Blister vibes with Nockmar and Somnus. The third one I don’t really know but maybe Nautilus.

1 Like

I’m not seeing it

1 Like

Their both very menacing and Morrowseer is the one who wants to be in control of the whole prophecy shenanigans. Somnus however could easily kill things pretty grim and menacing … but hey maybe the two randomly popped in my head because Morrowseer was in control of the whole fate of the war hogwash.

1 Like

Gotcha Boss, will put a few together :+1::grin:

Maybe

@PGrdm small update. Just a finalized island shape and water flow. Buildings and dragons are going to be adjusted. If there is anything you want added in, let me know and I will work my magic. Mordred is going to be in here, as will you. Yes, I’m going to ATTEMPT to draw you. Humans are hard.
@PGCarlos I believe you deserve a small portion of this for you as your streams have given RDM a way to express this idea. Let me know who your favorite dragon is! Seasonal or lineage and I will add that dragon in with you as it’s rider

4 Likes

Chunk?

Of course. Doin a belly flop

2 Likes

Wow I love the waterfall that’s going through that hole! Very creative and interesting! I can’t wait to see the next step this looks awesome so far!

3 Likes

Trying to learn something new :partying_face: - he looks a bit more like a dinosaur as a dragon lol

Btw his name is Norbert

9 Likes

I mean dinos are just dragons without wings XD. But i can tell now that hes gonna be a cuite. Good job tami :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awwww I love himmm

2 Likes

When I think of your water park, I think of it having a lot of the magical elements that are displayed in war dragons. I think of these beautiful buildings that look pristine and decorated with gems. A paradise of relaxation and fun if you will. Here’s the problem. That’s what I think, I want to put this as much on your vision as possible. So, speak to me my friend, what does your water wonderland look like when you think of it? Give me detail. Fit it to the island I’ve mapped out. Tell me where you want things. For details, please include

• Building style (if you see buildings that is)
  • Building colors
  • Flora
    This will help me make it the way you see it. Obviously I can’t read your mind. If you’d rather see it my way then I can do that too!

I drew Jaalkan 𓅓 𓅔❄️
I don’t have one and I want one :see_no_evil:.

17 Likes

Awww he is cute :star_struck:

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes:
I love your drawings, Mochi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like