War Dragons.info Academy News and Announcements

Thank you Luffy!

Beautifully explained @Luffy !

@Gox1201 That is as it was written to announce.

^ The PG Announcement

So the armored rider’s total attack power buff is 25.5% (the sum of 1,3.5,3.5,5,2.5,2.5,3,4.5) or am I wrong? It seems to be a lot but maybe my expectations are set too low …

@Sam There are 6 different boosts there, 4 for HP, 4 for Attack, 1 for construction time, and 1 each for wood production, food production, and wood storage capacity.

HP 1, 3.5, 3.5, 5 Total is 13%
Attack 1, 3.5, 3.5, 5 Total is 13%
Construction time -7
Wood, food, and storage 12 each

Does that help?

I’m looking at the total attack boost once the rider is fully clothed but it does help. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Great point though! I haven’t looked at the numbers with gear yet.

The Armour gives 12.5% Tower HP and 12.5% Tower Attack Boost true. But we are not sure if we can really get 13% tower HP and 13% Tower Atk from the skill tree yet . Waiting for Crisis to reply xD

Hoping you do not mind if I share from another thread @Luffy

Thanks! Btw, do you know if it’s 1 or 2 weeks the discount?

2 week discount, first page only.

Just wanted to say thank you for taking time to do these and that you rock, wonderwoman.

Correction.
Both Legendary Dragon will need to be completed to unlock the second page of Veteran Rider line

As was announced when the first wave was revealed: (unless I have missed a more recent change to this information :woman_shrugging: )
@PGCrisis or @Arelyna Can you confirm please?

It’s been all over the streams and releases, not sure how you missed it especially since you are a CF member and supposed to be up on the knowledge.

Orca is correct.

There isn’t been a change in this at any point. It was always presented as being able to claim the veteran rider without needing either of the other two seasonals.