War Dragons Website could do with an update

Looks like the last update was in 2016 not long after the game launched.

The websites most advanced tower is ice / fire turrets and Invokers dont yet exist.

There is no mention of atlas, dragon riders or any of the cool features added over the past 5 years.

When it comes to the way SEO organic ranking works keeping sites updated with fresh content helps to build additional traffic which could convert into sales.

Googles algos bury you pretty fast if the content is static.

The website is probably a good place to showcase some of the features that make this game stand out among its peers. For example not many mobile games have this level of depth.

9 Likes

They’ve basically abandoned all of their sites and media. The blog used to be my go to in order to find specific info or images but it’s been dead for a while.

2 Likes

They actually posted Radiant tier after a 3 month posting hiatus.

But surely even if they made the decision to just run and maintain until its no longer viable it makes sense to drag that moment on for as long as possible.

This is stuff grads could do or even leverage creators faction and gift them some decent packs for the work. Win / win and low cost.

1 Like

I mean I think they’re probably lacking the people necessary to maintain all the extra sites, but I agree that it would be a good idea not just for players, but also for pg

1 Like