War Dragons X Pokemon

I would love to see…War Dragons X Pokemon :eyes:
How cool it’d be to see Pokemon Dragons like Charizard as Warrior , Milotic as Sorcerer , and Scyther as hunter :heart_eyes:
Pokemon Dragons would be great
Also I used to love them when I was a kid :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

What else u want ?

Dragonball shenron, ninja turtles, Digimon, etc? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Cross-over events would be very cool to see. I wouldn’t just limit it to Pokémon though. There can even be story plots for cross-over characters who can become Riders. Everything would be more as “collector’s items” than being absolutely mandatory because of top tier stats.

1 Like

We already have Donatello from TMNT :smirk:

(Credits go to ZeroDucksGvn for the original, and Screenshot taken due to it being too funny.)

13 Likes

If they were to ever cross over they would have to get the rights to do so like with Monster Hunter there are a few shows that are animated that even the authors want to have a crossover series with I believe Dragon Ball had a One Piece cross over once though but … I recall it was kinda cringe to look at I do believe a third series was crossed over in that one special though.

But as Blazing said they could create an original character/ a reference to different things however… I don’t even see that portrait as a TMNT, the only character it reminds me of is their master who was a human mutated with a rat by accident as well as the Turtles.

1 Like

No thank you
While I like pokemon, it doesnt belong with this game. There’s this thing called copyright infringement. They’re not willing to shell out the money to make new legendaries or fix the game problems, do you think they’re going to pay what it would cost to use pokemon based designs?

4 Likes

The copyright would never allow this. They got as close as they could when people begged for Toothless by giving us Skittles (Axi).

2 Likes

I thought that was Nedryy

1 Like

Then do an officially sponsored event in that case, those Japanese cartoon games do crossover things all the time so I imagine it ain’t impossible, but without special rights…yeah that won’t fly.

1 Like

Don’t know how you say that…those Pokemons as dragons and there powers as there spells doesn’t belong to this game?.. That’s why I said War Dragons X Pokemon coz I wanted to an official collaboration :man_shrugging:t2:

This event poster was made during Strange Lands season.
I think Ramnought had a bit of a Pokémon feel to it. :see_no_evil:
(っ’-')╮ =͟͟͞͞ ◑

3 Likes

Looks kinda a little like Boldore’s final evolution that or … some other rock type that looks like like Golem.

1 Like

Mobile platforms teamed up with others to do something similar. E.g. a mobile zombie game (after they became larger) partnered with The Walking Dead and even had Darryl as one of the main characters featured in the mobile game.

Cool concept…would give more exposure opportunity and could draw in many other players.

2 Likes

I do know that Smash Bros must do this if they ever want DLC money most likely that and players happiness.

1 Like

Yess Even I’ve seen some not so popular games collaborating too…
like The Ants X Godzilla
And Some big games like Pubg X Arcane (and many more collaborations of Pubg)

1 Like

Dude, I want to see a Xenomorph dragon so bad!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sho’groth was basically a flying Xenomorph mixed with a tree

The basic cartoony design of pokemon doesnt fit with WD, even when we have dragons like Chunk and Firefin, they arent as cartoony as pokemon is. To have a something like pokemon they would have to be those designs, recognizeable to anyone. It wouldnt just be the ones that you like and think are cool and Pikachu doesnt fit into WD.

Dont forget that WD is ages 13+ while pokemon’s target audience is usually kids, though it is rated for everyone.

4 Likes

Rhyhorn, maybe. Golem? No.

2 Likes

I forgot that Pokémon existed I kinda found him kinda useless unless you could evolve him to Ryperior in the later games

1 Like

Since it seems oddly fitting for this thread: Today I had to work a very long time and couldn’t be on my phone. So I asked a couple of different people and groups for things to draw through the day so I’d have something to do and not get bored. (If things had gone the way they were supposed to, it was going to be a very long but boring day with no phone access so I brought paper and markers to entertain myself.)

Anyway, one of the requests was my favorite pokemon vs my least favorite dragon in game. So here it is I guess.

Style: Boredom a la non-artist
Medium: Dollar Tree markers and exasperation

5 Likes