Watching war runs without joining the battle

I’m thinking it would be a good thing to join a war run just as a voyeur to we what’s going on. Many times I’ve wanted to watch the high level war runs but not wanted to take the spot a better player can fill. Anyone else think this would work? Only an option in war. Not for every run.

Thanks

RuthlessWan

2 Likes

Perhaps, if joining such run is stressing the connection, a replay of the latest run is saved (for each target), so that anyone else can watch from the run and learn something.

It could work like this. First 2 people can attack than 3.-5 spot or how many is possible can just watch and in case that someone from 2-3 spot leaves they could move. So voyeur can became attacker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The problem is the higher the league the less this would be used. Wars are planned in waves. Also, I don’t know about you but I will mess up if I have 5 people watching me. The stress of not messing up and getting through with 1 drag, or setting up correctly with 1 drag is enough for me. :upside_down_face:

Up 5 chars

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.