Wave 2 Omiros- Verdant legendary dark warrior & Sola rider

Wave 2 release spell and rider details here:

I saw the edit :eye::eye:

3 Likes

meh to the warrior, eh to the rider. I certainly like the 14% construction skill but not really worth 37k sigils to me just to save 30ish days each fort. Not bad for a lightning island though. I might think about spending some rubies on it at the end of the season but I assume at some point an atlas rider will have equal to or higher. I doubt they’ll let there be a seasonal defensive rider that is better than what is atlas exclusive for very long

2 Likes

I will go for the defense rider as the potrait is sexy and that construction bonus lol

3 Likes

Can you fix the typo in the title pretty please? My OCD is killing me :joy:

4 Likes

Why do I feel this is a hyaku v2.0 but with an exploding shield and the white spell freezes now.

3 Likes

Hehe that dragon be ominous

3 Likes

Venus is sexier and 34 hp is extra sexy

5 Likes

Well that depends a lot on the size of your fort event I suppose. It’s a net saving of 3.17%, which for be tends to be closer to 80 days a fort, 240 days a season. It’s not a game changer but it’s a lot better than just spending sigils to get resources from lines I’ll never ever use, like last season’s riders.

7 Likes

Isnt it just 2%? Since rider i have got 12%…I am probably missing something, aren’t I?

Autocorrect don’t care about ur ocd…fixed:)

2 Likes

Poor thing…
Sola is a terrible name :rofl:

Off topic: Friendly reminder that OCD is a serious condition.

3 Likes

Italian seeping through :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you aware of both meanings?

There’s another meaning? :face_with_monocle:

I was thinking of ‘da sola’

closed o --> alone, lonely

open o --> thing that sucks. “Sei 'na sola”. Which she doesn’t seem to be :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Ohhh, I learn something new every day then! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also… ouch :joy:

No love for Sola :broken_heart: I’d rather think of it as ‘Solar’ without the r because Sole in English would just mean something entirely different to the Italian word :joy:

3 Likes

Actually it comes from that.

I guess, since you step on your soles, they are something which is worth very little? Idk :woman_shrugging:

O u c h h h :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

In roman dialect means “A scam, a rip-off, but also a person of little value or who often misses appointments.”
XD

5 Likes