WD in game questions

1. Does 2 ice turrets shield stack?

2. Storm shield duration once it activated?

3. Crystalline shield reduce damage from beam attack of towers. What are those towers?

4. Fire flak supershot reduces dragon damage by 50% for split seconds. Does that mean even lvl 1 FF can reduce say obsidian level dragon damage by 50% so that lvl 50 DF sitting next to lvl 1 FF can take advantage of bringing down the attacker dragon?

5. Does 2 fire turrets super attack stack and increase dragon burn out so that dragon takes further more damage? How long is the burn out duration?

Cheers
XG

I don’t actually know this one.

Don’t know this exactly, but 2.5-3 seconds.

Storms, ice towers/turrets and fire turret supershots.

Yes it can, but it reduces the damage for about 2 seconds, which is the same amount of time of the DF stun, so :man_shrugging:t3:

I think that ice turret shields do not stack sadly. I can try some experiments and get back to you on that.

I think OP was asking for the duration of the storm tower shield, rather than do 2 storm towers extend the duration (which they do not).

NO I quoted the wrong think I’m really bad at quoting I give up :woman_facepalming:t2:

I am curious about an answer to #1 as well.

In my observation, the ice turret shield do shield adjacent tower but it can be cancelled out after a direct attack (need to confirm how many attacks). It is different with the wind tower in which you need to wait for the special ability of said tower to wind down before you can attack the shielded tower. Wind tower effects do not stack. Even if you put 4 wind towers in an island only one will activate its shield, and I had never seen a wind tower shielded another wind tower.
This is my observation, PG or any other expert can verify if I am correct or not.

Wind tower? You mean storm tower?

Added question no. 5

Cheers
XG

1 Like

Ohh yeah. That’s what I meant. Storm Tower instead of wind tower.

Great work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.