WD Manager (5.03)

I’ve been asked by quite a few to bring WD Manager back, so I’ve updated the files to 5.03 and it is now back online.

WD Manager

53 Likes

Thanks! Some of us don’t know how to access game files. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seems that it missed the BuildingLevelBasedDiscounting
-edit-
Also, towers need Builder upgrades too.

1 Like

Awesome. If you need help deciphering anything, I know how/where most everything is.

2 Likes

Thank you! I know I will have missed things so I appreciate the input because this is the first time I’ve looked at the files. I also realized that it shows levelRequired but starts at 1 for Dark Flak which I know is not correct.

My goal is to get all the formulas set up so that I can just copy/paste the raw data files and it will update everything. Lets hope it is that easy. :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for taking on this daunting project!

Do you know where I can get the actual player level required? For example, Dark Flak has levelRequired starting at 1 but I know that is incorrect.

I’m not sure what you mean by “towers need Builder upgrades too”. Do you mean to add Builder Hut level to all the towers? I have it on Cannon & Archer but not the others. I can add it to all of them.

Well for instance until I upgrade my builder’s hut I can’t get my towers past level 65…

1 Like

I’m aware of that. I just wasn’t sure what Orca meant because I did have the Builder Hut info on some of the towers, so I’m assuming s/he meant to add it to all the towers but just wanted to make sure. For example, the Earth Totem data file does not have Builder Hut level noted, but Cannon and Archer do.

1 Like

Ah, I haven’t seen the data files :sweat_smile:

They’re a mess. :joy:

Maybe Sandberg can send you what he has so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. But that might be asking for too much …

Yeah, I wasn’t gonna even ask. LOL

The info is there, I just have to make sense of it and once that is done it won’t be too terribly difficult to keep it updated. I’m setting it up so I can just copy/paste data files when new towers/tiers come out and it will be done.

In building.csv it tells you how many you unlock and at what level from the achievementsMaxAmountIncrease Showing a level requirement and a colon and a number of additional you can build. I think for some buildings this is the limiter. You can see dark flak gets 1 at 45, 2 at 50, 2 at 70, and 3 at 80

This combined with the level requirement I believe give you what you want. That is to say you are allow to have 0 at level 1 but if you somehow had one you could upgrade it all the way to level 5. But since you need to be 45 (assuming that’s right) the minimum level is not important until after 45.

It also points to the file containing the upgrade stats and anything else you might want.

2 Likes

Great, thanks so much!

Awesome, Kate! :clap::clap:
Keep on going!:wink:

1 Like

@ConfusedKate Just an info.
If you’re using discount from ingame files at 4.99 (original files), there is a tweak on discount part.

I’m happy to hear this - I had that site bookmarked. Was sad to see it gone.

I’m now also curious about the game files. I’d never thought to access them. :thinking:

Do the discounts apply to the main base buildings as well (builder, storage, etc)?