We are searching for you 😍

Do you feel like your team doesn’t love the dragon life as much as you do? :broken_heart:Do you fee like you are always participating in events but your team is slackin? :man_facepalming:
Tired of no one being online to help you with xp runs? :man_shrugging:
Yup. We were tired of the same stuff too.

So come join our family Upinthesky. We are a group of drama free people. We have members from all over the world. We are real laid back. We only ask that you are active, participate in events, and complete your wars. Players lvl +100. Most importantly to have a blast shooting down our enemies :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: We all strive on helping each other grow and to get stronger. I don’t know why you haven’t applied yet!!!

If you are interested in being a part of this amazing family please contact me or an officer. Happy flying :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::wave::wave::wave::wave:

There is a reason for the formatting that you didn’t follow for this recruitment thread.
It exists so that you don’t miss important information like the name of the team.

3 Likes

Thank you. I have adjusted my post

And league

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.