We need more Halloween portraits, or retro portraits

We need more Halloween portraits made available for October 31th, or at least give us another chance at a retro portrait if PG has no time to make more Halloween portraits and we can wait patiently for Halloween 2021.

11 Likes

That was probably the greatest branch PG ever did. I loved that.

11 Likes

We got Necryx the zombie dragon last halloween with the pumpkin branch

Maybe this year we can get Chunk in a Halloween costume.

12 Likes

I’d say the candy cane branch with the repeatable gold chests at the end was the best. Only issue was that first day and the changing clock for when we claimed. I hope if they do it again they just go off the regulare bounty harbor reset time

10 Likes

Yeah that was cool too. Noelle is an awesome dragon, too.

7 Likes

Yeah. Those were fun.

2 Likes

I want a cyclops portrait

4 Likes

Because you have 1 eye? This is a genuine question from what i read in other post

2 Likes

I loved this one!

1 Like

Oh god please no. All the portraits this season looks so cartoonish and childish already. Save that for Valentine’s Day or something.

Be well.

I very much disagree with that. So far the portraits look pretty good, Amalia’s looks fantastic. They’re far better than the garbage portraits we got last winter with all the dwarves. Day of the Dead isnt supposed to be scary and hardcore, it’s not horror. A Sugar Skull Chunk would be amazing and Chunk was already a whimsical dragon

3 Likes

patiently waiting till week 6 so I can get her portrait, even if she’s a horrid rider

Why isn’t this already a thing :pleading_face: @PGGalileo Pleaaaaaaaase make this a thing! Pretty please, with a cherry on top!

7 Likes

I really hope she’s good. Skullcrotch isnt all that impressive so Im hoping she’s the better rider. Im saving for her to take advantage of the 20% boost on her gold chests and embers.
However this season seems to be all about things that look good but are actually trash so Im guessing she’ll end up having Kayla type stats or something

2 Likes

I just hope she’s a better xandra clone so I don’t have to unbound my suresh from naja for callavore

2 Likes

Yes :grin:

2 Likes

Saaaaame to all of that - I just really really want the portrait, and if she ends up being good then… hooray!

P.S: Happy Cake day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Still no word for the Mr. Neox portrait :triumph::triumph::triumph: @PGGalileo

can we have a clue about who are Mr. and Miss Neox please?
@PGGalileo

1 Like

I love Noelle! Wish I could bring her to Eldritch!!

4 Likes

Noelle definitely has better spell set than spatula

4 Likes