We want(ed) feeding! Now we want PVP to start new season

Yea totally forgot to mention my original intent of posting in my last message haha… even tho I’m probably not going for the discount it would really suck for there to not be a pvp during the first two weeks… there should always be a minor and major event during the discount weeks

I dont want to see any feeding anymore. Its boring, and 1 hour after event start its not fun to even go hunting.

Why where did your competitive spirit go :stuck_out_tongue:

I sure hope everyone that was so against the last event of the season be feeding didn’t cause it to be 1 of the 1st 2 events of the new season.

RUDE!!! but meh, LMAO

Does Feeding or Breeding generally allow for higher points? Which one would you all prefer?

First event of new season is breeding

Yeayyyy breeding

Not a surprise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah just gonna add myself to the list of people who would be livid at feeding following breeding.
Don’t do it. Don’t do it. Don’t do it. PvP in the first two weeks pls :eyes:

Edit: Feeding would fit in nicely around the end of atlas season to keep the PvP bubbles away

@PGChocolate @PGRocket

Please make sure that we get in week 2 a PvP event during sale weeks . At list new saison starts with breeding. So we need a pvp event to be able to choose for what we want to open gold chests… so we can have much energy for whole season .

Please do your best as last time for it ! :slight_smile:

Gotta save feeding for the Easter holiday weekend. Unless pvp isn’t scheduled for the weekend already. Didn’t check that far…

Most of me really wants a PvP next week.

But a very small part wants to see Feeding announced just to see the massive explosion of rage.

That very small part will also probably facepalm, shake his head sadly, and walk away from the game with a look of utter disbelief on his face, should that happen.

games going to be down right boring for yet another week. Thanks PG! i cant even open my chests yet until either week 2, or not at all if there isnt a pvp and ill just sit the season out.

Looking forward to breeding. Tuktu and Methalex coming :muscle:

Please vote what event you will “Prefer” after “Breeding” event:

• For pvp event after “Breeding”
  • For Feeding event after “Breeding”

0 voters

Or we could…

• Remove Polls from the forums
  • Remove Certain peoples ability to post polls
  • Make polls for every post in this thread from now til infinite

0 voters

feisty today :eyes:

Will be interesting to see which poll gets more voters :grin:

lets do another Poll to see which of the above polls will have more votes!!!