Weekly Forums Contest: Chunk needs help!

Hello all! Chunk is having a crisis and has decided to get a tail tattoo! They’re all the rage now, in case you weren’t aware.

You have from now to next Friday at 6pm EST to help him come up with a design.

Please save this photo, and draw the tattoo in the zoomed in portion of Chunk’s tail.

In case there was any doubt, the judge for this week will be @RuRuRuntsfam! Please shoot me a message if you’d like to judge for future weeks or if you have contest ideas!

For this week, let’s limit entries to 2 per person. If you submit more than 2, please denote which you would like to be considered for the contest.

Best of luck to all, I know Chunk won’t be disappointed!

17 Likes

Knocked me out :skull:

3 Likes

Hmm… maybe I need a tail tattoo too.

5 Likes

Serious question how do you get to be judge :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s chunk…

5 Likes

Oh right

2 Likes

Ok beat this :rofl:

18 Likes

I actually suggested it after being offered the spot as last contest winner. Me being part of the Firefin faction, I would have just chosen something really sucky.

6 Likes

Don’t. It’s time for us, Firefin faction, to show that Chunk is a fan of Firefin :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Hail Helminn.

8 Likes

Honour the cloak spell with a tattoo :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

What was I thinking? What a missed golden opportunity.

4 Likes

13 Likes

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to say this, but remember where this is all going on chunk, and the implications that has lol.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Entry #1: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Hush you :triumph: you’re going to get me in trouble :joy:

4 Likes

Does this mean my entry is going to make chunk poop lumber?

3 Likes

And I thought Chunk isn’t a weirdo, who put his own face as a tattoo on his own body? :triumph:

3 Likes

1.Entry.

10 Likes