WFC: Design a Dragon (Art) Thanksgiving edition

Hello again, friends! For the next 3 contests of November, due to popular demand, we will be doing another design a dragon segment! The contests will run a little shorter than usual to try to fit them all in this month.

11/15 - 11/20 = Art
11/21 - 11/26 = Spell Kit
11/27 - 12/1 = Lore/Name

All will run until 5pm est

You guys know the drill! This week, let’s see your best flying food… er… dragon!

@Pirate is this week’s community judge! If you have an interest in being a judge for future weeks- shoot me a pm! I do not have a judge for spells or lore yet, so if those speak to you, let me know!

This week we will stick with 2 entries per person, if you submit more, please denote which two you’d like to be judged. Please only submit your own work, we do have people checking to make sure all entries are original. If your ign differs than your fourms name, please specify your ign on your post.

A reminder that the contest winner receives a prize of sigils and rubies!

11 Likes

So we’re designing a thanksgiving dragon? Just to confirm.

Also, to confirm, what is Thanksgiving?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A day of giving thanks to the previous harvest. Also to watch football (American) and eat a lot of food

Hello all :wave: :smiley:
Im very exited for this week.
Art can be a 3D model, drawing, computer edit, ect
I would love to see a dragon design with these qualities :heart_eyes:
A colourful out side the box design that tells a story when you see it.
This week thanksgiving theme or something totally new that war dragons hasn’t seen before haha…
I can’t wait to see all your designs.
let’s get our thinking caps on and out our art and craft boxes :joy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for a turkey dragon to appear

3 Likes

I’m so down! Brainstorming!

2 Likes

Edited :point_down:

8 Likes

lolsss :joy: :rofl: :laughing: :joy: :see_no_evil: :joy: :rofl: :see_no_evil:

Luv the 2nd photo too! :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: Now I’m tempted to go breed Dodopyr…in a about a month since breeding just ended :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thought Thanksgiving wasn’t Christmas though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m sad : ( no designs to judge

1 Like

The contest just came out…and people are probably still flying in Dungeons :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Give it a day or two and they might pop up :hugs:

@Birdy @IIsaturnII Have time to help save our community judge? :joy:

3 Likes

The up side is you win because no one posts and u did make something :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Entry 1: Dragon Pie :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Every time he curls up for a nap, random people come up to try to bite him. He just wants to sleep :joy:

15 Likes

I guess ur winning

3 Likes

Yall need to chill XD creativity takes more than a day for most people.

But this pie is a total cutie!

Edit:

Guess you can call it a cutie pie XD

2 Likes

Entry 2: Dragon Punch (pun not intended)

Okay, I lied. It’s totally intended, lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This dragon’s flight is powered by the power of punch! :beverage_box:

8 Likes

The more punch in him the stronger his attack. He could be like an invoker or hunter. The punch level determines its attacks let till it recharges.

Yes I know lore and stuff is later but it came to me okay XD

1 Like

Working on mine, hope to finish tomorrow!

3 Likes

@ValkyrhristTRT u seem to winning so far :sweat_smile:

1 Like