What are your intentions? This is mines!

What can you and how can you make a impact of a person (s) life

Me growing up poor money wasn’t and material things wasn’t important to me it was family as what I did last time with the stimulus money I should’ve recorded it but I created the :100: what ever and I’m going to do it again I bought 100 challenge I bought 100 breakfast sandwiches went to the mission and gave them all out to the homeless, why? Because I was there so I can relate to the struggle so this next time I will be doing it again not for clout not for attention it’s for what made me the person I am and who made me that way, R.I.P. MOM ty for making me who I am

2 Likes

I see when it comes to something productive and possibly life changing no one has anything to say, kinda sad

I think this is a beautiful idea. I hope you keep paying it forward.

Most likely it has recieved fewer responses due to the lack of punctuation. It is a tad difficult to read.

I understood your context and so I kept reading, some won’t. Just a thought.

Keep doing you and paying it forward! Beautiful acts!

Idea came when I saw the buy whatever the person in front of you bought thought it was stupid, then the idea hit me, why don’t I pay it forward and give when I have it to less fortunate

1 Like

I’ve been blessed to have a stable home and family. Hardships for us didn’t include going without food or home. Were we rich but North American standards? No. But we didn’t go without. I’ve worked hard and broke a few bones(drilling rigs in western Canada) along the way to get where I am now. @bloodwiser people like you who have felt the cold sting of life give back more that those who don’t. Sometimes we all need a little inspiration.

1 Like

It’s just freaking money when I have it I’ll give it I’m not consumed by the evil of money I just understand it and rather use the evil it represents against itself

It’s not money that bad, per se, but the “love of money” that makes people go bananas and do stupid stuff to each other.

Ehhhh money is just a tool. It’s what people do with it, or to get it, that’s “evil”. It’s people’s obsession that does it. Substitute money for literally anything else people obsess over and it’s the same.

No physical object is inherently evil. That’s like saying a pickaxe that can give someone a livelihood is evil because someone, usually a tiny minority of people, have used it for murder.

Good on you for doing something good.

1 Like

When you die nothing goes with you, witness how people fight over who got left with what after someone died is stupid

I here challenge everyone to the 100 whatever challenge all you gotta do is buy 100 food items and feed the homeless

Rice? 1 bag has like thousands of them in there.

Like 100 McDonald’s breakfast sandwiches lunch any food establishment just purchase 100 items and feed the homeless

Once upon a time, a man walking along a beach saw a boy picking up starfish and throwing them into the sea.

He asked the boy why he was throwing starfish into the sea.

The boy replied, “The tide is going out. If I don’t throw them in, they’ll dry up and die.”

The man smiled patronisingly and said, “But, there are miles of beach and thousands of starfish on every mile. You can’t possibly make a difference!”

The boy smiled, bent down, picked up another starfish, and threw it into the sea.

“Well,” he said, “I made a difference for that one.”

This thread reminds me of this story! :sunglasses:

2 Likes