What are your motivations in the game?

Have fun, chat with people in the team and smashing hard bases.

2 Likes

Ballista towers :joy:

17 Likes

I enjoy the planning of my season aspect of the game and playing with competitive friends.

I am getting worried about the lack of content though and starting to feel bored

Fingers crossed the new event is a big hit and hopefully they decide to bring in some new gameplay elements.

4 Likes

Planning and progress, and finding a clever way to achieve more with less sometimes.

Exotic poison strikers and Atlas lag are super inspiring to me :sparkles:

3 Likes

:chunk:

7 Likes

Flying chunk and slowly but surely catching up after all These years.

1 Like

I don’t know why I’m still playing
And worse pay for elite

2 Likes

Staring at JL’s base and dream to get to that lvl someday.

3 Likes

$$$
All you need

1 Like

My team :purple_heart: I can’t imagine flying with another group of 49 other amazing people.

5 Likes

Hitting on @RuRuRuntsfam

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I hope you sent a little chunk :chunk: love to RuRu.

4 Likes

At least buy the little fellow a chunk of firewood first!

2 Likes

Well “little” is correct
Lol

3 Likes

I told you it was just cold :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I want to become the best flier in the game.

I want enemies to quake when they see BrewDaddy is attacking.

Of course, from the sound of things, by the time I reach the 500’s, I might be the only person still playing…

6 Likes

You don’t need to be level 500, only level 126 :smirk:
[Sapphire mythics are breedable at 126 cough cough hauheset]

4 Likes

To be high up on the mountains, from whence we came

6 Likes

It’s most definitely the people. The game is stale and boring. There is no real “FUN” to the game; it’s more or less a second job I don’t get paid to do. There’s nothing really silly about the game; there’s nothing super creative about the game. The most creative thing you can do is your base layout and gee willikers, that’s a real blasty blast…not. If my friends were to quit, I’d be gone. There’s nothing tying me to the game any longer except the people. Time and time again, PG screws us over. There is no more trust, it’s more or less, “Precisely how hard will they F us over this time?” Expect the usual increase in mythic costs next season; expect Galileo to have half the information you want on a Twitch that allows him to run his comedy schtick, while not actually feeling satisfying to the player base who actually want quality information in order to make educated decisions on their season planning.

8 Likes