What do you think of Leos?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the adventures of leos :cold_face:

no interest for this dragon

6 Likes

He really lost all his pride at the end.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I think heโ€™s useless without the original runes. :expressionless: Even back in 2017 when he was released everyone said it was the runes that made him better. And thereโ€™s no avatar to go with him as well.

2 Likes

I think even with the original runes it changes littleโ€ฆ it doesnโ€™t have the spells to deal with the current towers :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Sadly leo is still a paperweight :man_shrugging: Not really surprised :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Why did they even bring back this guy again?

Heโ€™d have too hit 2 or 1 tier below his level too handle it defended

1 Like

The community voted for him to come back. This is why Iโ€™m against giving the community votes :joy:

9 Likes

Leos is outdated, and inept at destroying current-meta bases. I do think his branch itself may be good for the same reason Equestorโ€™s was; the increase in prizes. As a dragon though, Leos will struggle on bases with a bunch of high-damage towers, such as Howitzers and Pylons. Iโ€™m a bit disconcerted by the fact that people voted on him solely for his runes, which were never promised in the first place.

5 Likes

I think they just do it community style, like you know ask the community about what sucked in surveys so they can be better equipped and hopefully we wonโ€™t deal with a nydyrr situation with that.

3 Likes

I still dreaming about resurrect King Death Narlyth. Best Hunter ever created.

1 Like

Players wonโ€™t like that for many reasons that is a mythic not a legendary, plus that cost a lot of F2P grinding and E2P a lot of money so thatโ€™s not going too happen unless their are more towers past Howiโ€™s, Draks, new tower, and two more towers

2 Likes

Infact itโ€™s just my dream.
Can i dream? Yes i can :grin:

1 Like

itโ€™s my regret narlyt :pleading_face:

He was always fairly useless with bad spells. The appealing thing about him was that he was discounted and had amazing runes. Now he is worthless, certainly not worth 37k. He wasnt even worth taking to obsidian back in his day, much less Vanguard now. Heโ€™s even more worthless than Equestor

3 Likes

Cazzo quantโ€™era figo. Faceva si tutto, shottava, evadeva, si ricaricava tutta la vita e le Ammo in un istante, si ricaricava la rabbia, si boostava lโ€™attacco col mantello che faceva pur danno ad area, forzava le torri a sparasse a vicende e poi esplodevano. (giร  me la immagino la Howitzer che shotta 2-3 torri per poi esplodere) Tutto faceva.

Is damage buff should be active all the time, then instead of fire flak have lightning resist. Least then heโ€™d be a super tank, then again can always equip lightning so :man_shrugging:t2:

Even if this can be balanced simply limiting the Branch to Narlyth owners (and only for them, a sort of exclusive).

I agree

3 Likes