What exactly is "base HP"

I’ve searched around and cant seem to find the answers. So what exactly is base hp. Is it affected by anything or is it always the same?

Base hp is what the hp if a dragon is before any boosts, spells, riders ect are applied.

Duskfall Wave 2 - Discussion Thread

Check dragon-manager.com for the correct amount.

Is there a place where I can see this information? Someone mentioned dragon manager but I cant find it on that site.

Go to any dragon’s page and the numbers are all there. :t_rex:

“Hey google,what is base hp?”
(Google)- “base or basic, indicates a set numerical amount before any specific numerical additions are added;I.e, a set amount pertaining to the level.” “Hp indicates health points most commonly used in video games.”

It’s a number that allows you to balance your spells throwing your research into waste. So when you see a percentage count less if you did research.

Just because one word is base and one is hp doesn’t mean the game makes it always fit the definition. Being a condescending douche doesn’t help.

What I asked for was any place that actually defines base hp as a term.

It was a joke take it or leave it my lady.

verb Base

1.have as the foundation for (something); use as a point from which (something) can develop.
2.something used as a foundation or starting point for further work; a basis.
There’s your answer, ya know, in douche form. Hope that helps with your inquiry love😉