What happened to gold chest drops?

I only got 38 inner fire from 40 gold chests. I figured I just had some really bad luck this time but now I see everyone in my Team Chat complaining about the same thing, minimal PvP items.

@PGJared Did something change? It was already too hard to get enough PvP items for a good score. :persevere:

I got 30 inner fire from 40 gold chests…but at least I got 4k fire shards

Sometimes it seems like the chest drop for the event isn’t right until the pvp portion starts.

Did they nerf the drop rate of Flak Shards?
Opened a lot and still cannot see the shards for Flak

I always seem to get the most event-related drops on the last day. Curious if that’s chance or planned.

Very Very true at least it seems…

I couldn’t get energy or IF to save my life.
Hit a couple 18 golds on the Sigil line the last day and now I’m starting event with 78 energy packs & 55-60 IF.

There are none during this event. Only fortification.

1 Like

Me too, i only open chest at the end/after of/the event. I think its planned. With the previous pvp event, at the end of it- got 80 inner fires, i think, from just 10 G chests.

And lots of enery packs :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Fire/Ice shards still drop out of Fort event.
So only Emblem?

I don’t believe embers drop in any event besides Fort.

1 Like

Which is crazy…Shards should only drop during Fort & it should be lowered!
If anything Embers should be the one to drop during other events.

1 Like

Seeing a lot more similar threads on the forums. Something definitely changed. I guess this isn’t a topic that PG employees are supposed to discuss?

I got 26 Inner Fires from 11 Gold Chests. (Bonus)
Not complaining

But got 2 250 black pearl drops :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Complaining
Get rid of those. I’d wish I had elemental embers

2 Likes

Hm that hasn’t happened to me unless I always have bad luck. I can generally say if I open 20 gold chests I will get 40 inners

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.