What is the next event?

What is the next event going to be?

My Spidey senses are pointing to a rough rock em sock em style PvP event, one where gladiators thrive and others perish down in the pits…

3 Likes

Personally, I would like to be feeding event. But I also like a PvP event.

3 Likes

Like I said a week ago:

Bookmark this and check it for yourself later today. It shall be announced in approximately 5 hours.

www.wardragons.info/calendar.html

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Fight pits is next :roll_eyes:

I hate this event with a passion. ugh. Hopefully we never see this event again after this coliseum season is gone. Fight Pits needs to go with the winter divine dragons. I can see spring :eyes: :sunflower: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

You know what’s the best part of the Fight Pits?

When it’s over.

5 Likes

Why the hate for it? It’s been run a total of 1 time and there have been changes made to it already to better suit player needs.

I think instead of brushing it off you should give it a second chance before you decide you hate it so much.

This event is way better than capture the flag. It’s basic a mini version of it, where you are more focused on teams right around your winning ratio so the top teams cant come and wipe you.

3 Likes

My last experience with it was terrible Mech :disappointed: It was just another out-coin the next team you have a few people steady winning points then last 5 min was a race. it was exhausting. I hope they made some changes. by the end noone was using regular attacks numbers didn’t move much for the whole event until the end.

100% True. I don’t wanna repeat tapping on the screen over and over and over just to get some cheap achievements.

I’m hoping for a feeding event. ANyone got an idea when the next feeding willl be?

It is Fight Pits @Theplaya22

:face_vomiting:

Most likely next season

Ok thanks

Thanks

Related to next event, how will mega attack be restricted? Is it only available a certain times each round, or it can’t be used for a while before the end of each round?

So I was just told that there is a cool down period so people can’t spam mega coins.I’m excited to see how this works

2 Likes

That is promising. Hope it helps