What is the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve done due to / for love? 💘

I’ll post something once I see something that tops mine. :upside_down_face:

Got a restraining order. Falls under the “Due To” category.

3 Likes

She wins :joy::1st_place_medal::trophy:

1 Like

But I want to hear @Sam’s love story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Did you get one out on someone or got one put on you?

I had to take one out on someone else. :rofl:. I would have said “received a restraining order” if it was the other way around :joy:.

Oh ok sorry, I did one of those too. :see_no_evil:

But that’s not my weirdest/craziest …

Spill, woman! :joy:

I will once there’s something that tops mine :kissing_heart:

Need to see the standard before deciding whether any entry tops yours :wink:

Show me yours Orca. Don’t be shy :smirk:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Naw…

Well, we still got 30 days until the thread closes

Edit: Make that 3 months

I flew out to the other side of the world to meet my significant other I met through an online PC game, never having flown on my own and despite being an anxious introvert.

Does that count?

10 Likes

Made coffee

Wow. That is crazy, brave, and romantic :heart_eyes:

You’ve topped mine :+1:t3:

Almost same with Kardul… so looks like mine is not crazy at all… likely common.
Except it wasn’t my first flight and I did this not once :relieved: but we constantly move there or back together.

4 Likes

Some background for my weirdest :slight_smile:

My hubby was uptight(?) about bodily functions. In the years we were together, he only farted in front of me once … and that’s cause he was asleep. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There was a time he was sick and the trips to the bathroom would exhaust him. I got grownup diapers so he could stay in bed but he refused to use them.

To ease his embarrassment, I strapped myself into one … and peed in it, that feeling of spreading warmth was unforgettable. :rofl: Then kept that sucker on for a couple more hours to make sure the manufacturer’s claim of feeling dry after was true. And yep, it was mostly accurate :woman_scientist:

Not my craziest but definitely the weirdest :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I got married…

Not ‘weird’ of course - but any honest married person will tell you, it’s effing insane. And if you don’t think it’s insane, there’s a 99.99% likelihood that your spouse does!

3 Likes