What kind of offer do you receive? Here’s mine for a start. :roll_eyes:

5x 140k potion
2x 26k food pack

Food for thought!
Food for thought!

Well hell. Mine’s loads different

I’m Elite only, for what it’s worth.

Lame

I was really hoping these daily offers would make up for the fact that they’ve been ripping people off by offering special prices to a select few, but this just makes me even more mad. Already someone posted a screenshot where they are being offered the same amount of rubies for half the price. I’m never spending on this game again.

CAD $

What the hell, PG?

At least try to sell me something I need. :rofl:

Not that great for me, I only care about rubies. I think the every one of these should contain AT LEAST the base amount you’d get in the regular $10, plus the extra goodies, or else what’s the point?

Considering that the 30 gold chests there are worth an additional 30k12k rubies if you bought them with rubies, I don’t think you are seeing the value of that pack there. Add to that those energy packs and inner fire and I think it is a better offer than what they currently have available for the standard pvp packs.

I’m a non-spender.

Lol wow ok

I can see you got a great one there, but sadly I can’t read it that small. :frowning:

Re-uploaded!

Thanks, interesting pack.

What I’ve always wanted :joy::rofl:

ba ha ha PG

!

30 gold chests would only cost 12k rubies.

Meh. Not even worth it. Hopefully it gets better.

Hold on guys! Mine is the best!
I think I’m a complete idiot in their opinion,since I supposed to buy THIS for 99$

I think all our special offers are broke. Y’all need to take this mess back to the drawing board. :rofl::rofl::rofl: