What is your favorite chest in the game?

Mine is gold chests. I like gold chests because they gave out decent amount of rss in war events. If you need embers, open them in fortification event. They gave you choice.

5 Likes

Compensation chest

17 Likes

I tend to find Silvers the most exciting to open but only when you’ve saved like 200-300. Hoping that you’ll get that 1 mythic you need lol

2 Likes

Yeah those are really great! Lol :joy::joy:

For me? I like every chest those drop what I want lol :joy::rofl:

Draconic Chests — I’m still hunting for them because I need inner fires very badly. They seem to be pretty energy-pack-happy :unamused: (glad they gave me one thing I needed, now I just need the other).

Another reason I like them is because you can open them any time you want and always have a possibility of getting a target resource. You don’t necessarily have to open them only in PvP (same for Platinum Chests), and even then, the notion that you should only open chests (namely, gold chests) in PvP isn’t very common, because it’s okay to open them in fort as well (slightly deviating from the topic of my reply though).

5 Likes

Once I opened a draconic with 1000 rubies and got this!

6 Likes

Wow. How fortunate. Those inner fires seem to either hate me or be afraid of me, but that’s okay 🥲

6 Likes

Me need them too, big sad

3 Likes

Maybe the chests afraid of your anger and not giving you what you wish lol :joy::joy::grin:

1 Like

Sigil Chests

4 Likes

Teammate gift chests! Because it means love! :smiley:

7 Likes

The bronze chest!
The backbone of drop and the one chest that supports purely activity based play styles .
Silvers used to until pg made them rune chests and the others are basically to support the spending play styles!
Yep by far the bronze chest is the most vital :man_shrugging:If we want more than one play style

4 Likes

I can tell you what my LEAST favorite is… Silver XD

The rest I use whenever I need something from them. I think bronze chests are underestimated by many

7 Likes

Yeah! They are more valuable than golds in " SOME SITUATIONS "

I’m all for draconics, great for growth related resources, just a shame they’ll be tougher to get soon.

4 Likes

Yep it’s a shame for higher level players seeking to retain relevance and stay near end game as these chests in those quantities were a way to keep up without spending massively!

That said they also allow end game to climb further and further away making the mountain of content grow for new players entering the game and that kills
Player retention because players below 100-150 are not acquiring dracs in any real quantity without spending.
They are in equilibrium within our economy and adding them was Pgs way of addressing player retention at near end game levels but they did this with out adjustments to bronze or what is the foundation of our economy! :man_facepalming::boom:

Far as I can tell this is causing the economy to deteriorate and sadly dracs only really support the very top of our player base and if we continue to help the top without shoring up the foundation of our economy we will see it collapse!
:balance_scale:

2 Likes

Deja vu you aren’t the only one Refills run away from me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Gifted chests

3 Likes

I’m sure this will get me flagged, but…

:eyes:

7 Likes