What it is Cheaters?

Lvl 114 have Mythic Garnet? Wow amazing…
@pgCampusLifer

3 Likes

Seems they’re not the only one in that team who’s been cheating…

2 Likes

@Arelyna - blantent cheaters here.

1 Like

What is the lowest level you can be to get a obsidian dragon?

Could they just be breeding the whole time and not lvling?

208 according to Red’s guide & my team

1 Like

208 to get a legendary breedable and then get Rhyo.

1 Like

I’ve been reporting them for the last month and a half nothing is done

4 Likes

@PGEggToken Calling you to the ban-mobile

3 Likes

Without being racially insensitive, there has been an enormous amount of lvl 300s popping up in arabic teams that supposedly have all dragons bred. Yet when they attack you they spam consume on noctua, shoot red spell after redspell into mages etc.

Just saying that the account buying/ruby hacking seems to be quite rife

3 Likes

Yeah that’s possible

No way…MonstersDesert would never do such a thing…oh wait…

2 Likes

Why not? If you just attack xp bases you can continue to level up, train drags and not accumulate many medals. No issue.

2 Likes

@pgCampusLifer

I’ve noticed so many cheaters popping up lately, yet barely anything is done about it…

2 Likes

I would agree with her, it has seen with alot of arabic teams lately, if you see the global ranks of breeding also they were at top with so much point difference and their teams were in low leagues.

3 Likes

This is really sad to see especially as a new player. I have to catch up will all the high lvl players and now I have to catch up with cheaters too? :sweat_smile: Pls ban them already! Making this issue last long is a huge disrespect to all the legitimate players.

3 Likes

The two Arabic players have been banned.

2 Likes

That idiot or idiots who are cheating are just taking that arabic people into a bad picture…
Shame on them beside the game anyway !

1 Like

Are you sure about 2 arabic players have been banned?

1 Like

I checked this morning. mo3ath and (changed his name to Fire with a ton of numbers) has been banned

2 Likes