What makes a team a 2nd Rate team in this game?

I’ve been reading many posts on the forums off late and I wonder is there a straight answer to my question .

Does taking an access castle make a team a 2nd Rate team ? Or giving passage to hit someone on the opposite alliance behind them ? I’ve held access before , I’ve given passage recently , does that make us B+ or B - ?

I hope there is no calling out teams in my post so let’s keep it clear and discuss .

3 Likes

And the licking starts again :eyes: .

A post like this is a 2nd grade post

A team whose name violates the copy rights of the real team is a 2nd grade team name . Couldn’t you come up with a different name :eyes:

As for the team you probably have the need to speak of they met their own fate .

3 Likes

Copyright for a team’s name in game ? :rofl::rofl:

When I really need some legal advise , I know just the guy in war dragons to avoid now . :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There are grades? CRAP, I havent studied in like 5 years. Do we get cheat sheets?

11 Likes

Oh and if you have an active 5/10TA that needs 10 mins to mobilise players to go on a raid , you must be cheating for sure :triumph::lying_face:

6 Likes

3 Likes

On a lighter note , if I was the founder of my team and had control over its naming , I would have copied Sha and named my team HarShaHappens :rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

:rofl: we’ll share the season with you Harsh…

But more seriously, I interpret your term a “grade2” team as “second rate” - I think that’s what you meant?

Second rate teams for me are teams that do nothing in Atlas and just hide. Teams that talk a lot and no action. Teams that think they’re great but shit their pants when we show up. Teams that own a lot of castles and assets they can’t possibly protect on their own strength.

9 Likes

For the record xADx isn’t one of them :facepunch:

However recently some of them have been in the news.

3 Likes

Why do you even care about this ? A, B, C, D or even S , is just a classification between troops , they will always be put lower than headquarter of war . And headquarter of war is always be put lower than people who sponsored for the war - politicians and capitalists

The team in question would have needed to improve a lot before it could consider becoming a second rate team.

5 Likes

This is grade 2, second class. You all know who you are :laughing::laughing::laughing:

11 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t just sit there , go make some more popcorn while you’re waiting :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

What’s grade 2?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Interesting technique, to invent a new term nobody uses, and then ask others what it means…

3 Likes

Like when I buy pizza and you get only the base coz I finish all the toppings :eyes:

1 Like

Let me correct it to 2nd Rate Team . Maybe that’s a better way of saying it :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Interestingly I understood immediately what he meant.
It just has to have something with English not being your first language…

3 Likes