What’s wrong with the swap button? (Latest version)

The swap button is blacked out for a long period of time. It eventually shows up, but not for a while. What’s up?

What device are you on? I haven’t seen this and have been doing some runs with teammates throughout the day.

1 Like

The one day I’m playing a different game, Taco logs on

4 Likes

It’s blacked out on my iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone X, and my iPad (9th Generation).

2 Likes

I was eating nachos and taco replied. Eat more nachos?

I play on a 12 pro , but not the max. Hrrmmm, I’ll load up my ipad and see if the issue is there. Is is just since the update?

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

It’s cause I knew you weren’t there hehehe

2 Likes

You’re flying Zahhak-- Invokers don’t auto.

edit: read it wrong; my bad! You meant swap! Not auto

3 Likes

Right. Replying to edit:

I noticed the problem flying a hunter I was leveling. It’s not specifically related to invokers (on my accounts)

1 Like

It still lets you swap eventually though right? Just not right away.

1 Like

Well. One time it didn’t let me swap and I died (to be fair, it was an orange tier vs 95’s and I died) other times it swapped after 5ish seconds I suppose?

So I have the iPad 7th gen, and iPhone 12 Pro regular size, they both seem to be fine, button lets me swap immediately. I tried w all classes and everything was good on my side. Hopefully more people come forward w the issue and name their devices. /:

1 Like

I tried mine too and I was good. Def send a ticket to get it looked into.

2 Likes

Super random issue. Filing ticket now.

5 Likes

Check

1 Like

That was the first thing I checked. I was hoping it would be a toggle thing.

3 Likes

What does everyone else’s settings look like?

1 Like

same issue on my iphone 12 pro too.

1 Like

Defenders couldn’t join the battle if the attacker swapped to the backer right after the battle started.

To avoid this, I think that the swap button was disabled for a few seconds from the start of the battle.

10 Likes