What’s Your Favorite Animal?🐶

I’m curious to know what animal everyone likes. I love bunnies, especially white ones. :rabbit2:

We play War Dragons, so dragons? :see_no_evil:

Yeah I like dragons too XD🐲

Otters hold hands so they don’t float away from each other. :cry:

I…I love otters. :sparkling_heart:

Secretary bird! It has all the traits I look for in great animals:

• Cute birb.
  • Stomps prey to death with giant talons.

It’s got it all, really. (Note to self - secretary bird dragon?)

birb

:thinking: makes me think of Ferga or Aster, maybe Pyrochis

Do Drop Bears count?

But really, I can’t pick :smiley:

Take a gander at these bundles of sunshine!
Kakapo are flightless, nocturnal parrots native to New Zealand. Their name translates from Maori into “night parrot.” Kakapo mating calls can be heard from up to five miles away, so despite their adorable little faces, they’d probably not make great pets for apartment dwellers. They’re critically endangered, but luckily, they’ve been making a comeback in recent years. 157 individuals were recorded in June of 2017, and all of them are closely monitored on remote islands to keep them safe from the predators that nearly wiped them out in the late 20th century. I read about them in the library of my elementary school, and ever since, they’ve been the reigning star of my heart in terms of favorite animal. It’s been one of my biggest dreams to (somehow) see one of them with my own two eyes. Just look at 'em! :heart:

I love!! Horses!!! They are the bomb! Lol :joy::joy:

My favorite animal is a Harpy eagle.
Reasons why: Extremly big eagle, likes to eat small animals, and is very strong and fast. Its the most dangerous bird of prey. I may be a bit blood thirsty … :laughing:

I can’t seem to decide between two, so ima post them both. My favorite animal(s) are the wild and horse, both powerful? Beautiful and regal.

I know you’d think I’d say :monkey:. But dogs I gotta go with the :dog:.

But the dragon I’m most looking forward to is Zaru🤣

Beluga Whale! :whale:

red tuna :yum:

Tigers. I wish I could have one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh tigers are the best <3

Something about squirrels make me smile! SUCH FREE CREATURES JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh but I love Penguins too :smirk:

Wait no I can’t choose :woman_shrugging:t2:

Too difficult :exploding_head:

Red Panda

This gorgeous birb

I love peacocks :heart_eyes_cat: When their tails are down, it looks like they’re wearing green capes :t_rex: