What’s your favorite Dragon

Itzani did not like me when I was testing him. For some reason I could not get the hang of his spell set. I suppose I’ll do better with him in my main account although he’s not exactly on my breeding path.

Prospero is my favorite :heart: Never had such passion for any other dragon before or after him. He changed my gameplay a lot, and I’m really thankful for that.
Happy I managed to get him fully from 0 sigils starting week after his release.

Ah yea, I have no idea how to fly him really but from watching vids, he looks fun. But it’ll be years before I get him lol

My favorite dragon is the one that don’t cost me money. :flushed::joy:

:thinking: Draco then. You get him for free…

Pathox haus noctua itz oni for perch and a few others I don’t have either yet :joy:

Huitzil

Yeah him too for sure! Really cool dragon. Too bad he got nerfed.

Right

That’s a really tough choice for me. Currently I pretty much only fly Somnus and Gunnar. The dragon I was most excited about breeding was Danzig, but I outgrew him. I’m looking forward to Noctua whenever I get there. I also really like the design of Redrian and Modrian. Not sure I’ll ever make it that far though. :rofl:

We’re gonna make it guys!

Hydron will always have a place in my heart. No idea why though.

Phweemph, the first ever troll dragon. I even made up 20 alts and leveled them to level 20 just to get this bugger :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Aka anything new and shiny? :eyes:

No one bothers flying Noc anymore. Sad really.

Well I’m going to fly her! I put a couple of fairly decent rage runes on her and everything.

Like this? :laughing:

I have two legendary and an epic :laughing: no mythic rage rune yet though :pleading_face:

Fomhar