What should I do while waiting?

I encountered some sort of glitch and have lost a few thousand eggs, gems, and sigils. I sent a ticket, but what I am wondering is do I need to avoid playing while I wait for a response? I don’t want to spend anything if it’s going to mess up logs and whatnot.

Anyone know the current turnaround on tickets?

PGJared would have the most accurate numbers here, but our ticket queue probably takes up to 24 hours to turnaround a new report in the system. If you respond to the ticket or submit a new one before the first is responded to, it’ll punt your report back to the end of the line. Please hold off on responding until your ticket is responded to! We promise it will be, it’s just a matter of the current amount of tickets in the queue. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response. Should I stay out of the game until it’s looked at?

I don’t mean to speak for PG, but they typically apply a credit to the account for the missing items. They don’t do rollbacks, so you wont lose any current or future progress. You are safe to continue playing.

Like Atops mentioned, I also believe you’re safe to continue playing. I don’t know the exact cause for this issue to occur, so if we find that we need to perform a rollback, we will be very communicative about that and credit you for what was missed!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.