Bad war tactics used against my team?
Well honestly I feel most aren’t bad, except for like exploiting glitches and cheating.
In that light: (most of these don’t work anymore thankfully)
- airplane mode used to prevent defenders or otherwise manipulate the battle in their favor.
- using a dragon combo known to crash defenders
- pre-war attacks… an attack that could not get a defend counted against you no matter if you win or lose
- difficult base not defeated in war, drops loaded taunter along with tons of 1 troop primes on your castle (farming defends)
Clever tactics that aren’t cheating:
- last player who you are waiting for changes name, has player of the same level join and assume his old name, attacks with player not in the war to draw defenders in a wave where the real player attacks after no defenders are remaining (because everyone thought the one needed to be worried about had been defended) - doesn’t work as well with new banners
- player attacks with backup. Fails and backup takes as long as they can. Original attacker quits and attacks again while you are still defending the same player… eventually times out
- very big and tight waves
- decoy waves where people go who have already gone
- multiple teams spam with constant non war banners
- hide an attack on a big base behind many many small players, choosing random ones and just eating the defense points (when you both have bases the other cannot get defended)
- keep half of your team Not updated and use to attack with old version at the end of the war vs their big bases.
- have everyone attack bases before the war so that during the war some will logon and revenge hit causing defends and locking into small players.
Never used on me but, I know plenty of people join teams so they can have their team declare war and leave the team. (1 player down).
There are loads and loads and loads.