What will it take?

What does it take for players to do their goddamn wars? How many times will the other officers and I have to spam mass messages to the entire team asking them to do their wars? Do these players not understand that you have to do your WARS in a game called WAR dragons, or do they just not care?

2 Likes

Kick ‘em :mans_shoe:.

5 Likes

Rule # 1: Miss a war, out the door.

4 Likes

I’m guessing you are in a lower league but what those guys :point_up_2: said is true kick them. Eventually you will be in/make a team that will do their war runs until then you just have to kick them if you can.

1 Like

Dont do wars, simple.

They are archaic, prone to cheats/game abuse

Boring as hell

Huge amounts of effort for nearly no net gain

Yawnfest

8 Likes

What if you get declared on anyway, huh? What then?

1 Like

then you kick their asses of course

4 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

staying true to your new team :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m an officer too and we’ve got about eight-ish people that regularly don’t do their wars. We’re kicking and replacing constantly. Sure it’s a pain in the behind but I don’t think there’s much we can do for people who don’t listen. Unfortunately if we kick too many we’ll go down in players and become the league punching bag… which is what’s happening right now. :t_rex:

4 Likes

:boot:em for sure no reason they shouldn’t be doing the war runs

1 Like

Say it ain’t so, Joe…

1 Like

we used to be in plat 2 but it’s gotten so bad we are in gold 2 :sob:

we’ve been there for about a month :frowning: i guess only time and hard work will fix this issue

reverse psychology. nice. i’ll try that tonight

Yeah. We started last September and are still stuck in Gold 1 (will be Gold 2 soon 'cause we’ve dropped quite a bit). Discouraging as hell but we’re trying to get back on track. :t_rex:

1 Like

oh cool that’s my current league. maybe we can form an alliance lmao. our team has been here for about a year and a month now. it’s tough, but we will get there.

1 Like

Send me a message in-game if you’d like! We haven’t had an alliance before :grin: :t_rex:

so many selfish people in teams who do not do their war runs, it takes 5 minutes in a 24 hour span and they do not care about it.

we have lost multiple wars in past 2 weeks because of NO SHOWs… wars that were ours to win but we lost

2 Likes

Yep. I’m frustrated lol